Chapter 9

Zander's pov
It's been an hour and I can't find Ally anywhere as panic began to settle in me,I heard singing with a lot of slurs from the balcony and I walked in and my heart stopped for a second.

There was Ally on the flat railing of the balcony slowly walking up and down singing to herself.As her back turned to me I quickly grabbed her and yelled at her"What the fuck Ally! You gave me a fucking heart attack you brat" and this little minx had the audacity to giggle and burrow her face on my neck and whisper"Tired".

I knew she was drunk as hell as sober Ally wouldn't let me near her and it hurt me though I knew I deserved it.I carried her out and signalled Xander it's time to head home and he immediately got up and took her from and looked at me with a questioning look and I gave him a brief explanation.We waved Karla and Luke who were basically fucking on the dancefloor goodbye and headed home.

It was utter torture after we reached home.
"Ally please darling it's time for bed"I tried to coax her to change from that stunning dress that made me want to keep her here out of all men's eyes and into my shirts as I couldn't understand which was her sleepwear and she was jumping around and avoiding us giggling"Catch me! Catch me!".

Finally we got her changed and we put her in bed and decided to have a drink before bed and we heard Ally's door open and she sleepily made her way here.Her brown hair was framing her face as tiny ringlets and she messily crawled to Xander's lap causing him to freeze in shock and for a moment it looked like he stopped breathing.
Then she did something that nearly popped our fucking eyes out.

She popped her mouth open and wrapped her lips around her thumb and started to suck noisily.I pretty sure we were gaping at her and I know it's a new habit because Ally didn't do this 2 years ago.Does she know this lifestyle? Where did she learn it from? And most importantly Does she have a daddy now? my mind whirled with these thoughts as I stared at the girl who was now sleeping on my brother's lap as if she's secure and had no worry in the world.

Slowly Xander got up with her in his arms and he turned to go to his bedroom and her expression hit me like a ton of bricks.She was drooling over his shirt and it had caused a wet patch that Xander didn't seem to mind and her thumb was still in her mouth but she was not sucking it,her index finger loosely wrapped around the bridge of her nose.I sucked in a breath God she was beautiful .Xander walked up to his room and I decided to head to mine even though I wanted to sleep with her I was too much of a wuss to ask that.

"Psst" Xander whispered and I turned my head in question,he signalled his room and shrugged.I have come to learn about his sign language and knew he was inviting me to join him in his room and I nodded and accepted.We put her in his bed gently but she mumbled and opened her eyes we immediately froze not knowing how would she react but she warbled "Daddy and Papa"and we tried our best not to react but it was far from possible and I couldn't control myself anymore

"Go to sleep my little Bambi"I cooed at her and got in one side of her and she snuggled against my warmth instantly Xander got behind her and we slowly drifted to sleep

With our troublesome brat.