Chapter 15

Alice pov
I woke up feeling little,but suddenly flashes of yesterday filled dread in the pit of my stomach.I tried so hard to get out of that mindset but days of depriving it and all the stress is making it hard.I blushed at the events after that,I can't believe they know my deepest secret without me even telling them.But they dismissed my embarssment and left me flabbergasted at the admission of being daddies,it seems unreal.

"Bambi don't fight"Zander said gently
We were now at the table eating waffles and he suddenly spoke up,I blushed at my so obvious act of fighting to be big.
"We'll take care of everything Bambi,just trust us" Xander added.We had breakfast and I bit my lip before feeling brave enough to say"Today's Saturday"
"We are aware of that"
"So.... there would be things I like to watch"
"That is?"
"Cartoons"I whispered hoping that they heard but luck was not on my side
"Sorry Bambi but I would need you to speak up"Xander said
I cleared my throat and said a bit louder"Cartoons"
He smiled and at me and praised me for being brave which I soaked up like a sponge.
We cleared up after breakfast and I was given my stuffie and a soft blanket and I was put my cartoons.

Zander kneeled down and looked at me and instructed"Bambi, sweetie Me and Xander are going speak to that man and we expect you to be good girl and watch your telly, we'll be back soon as possible okay"
I nodded glad I don't have to see him
"Words baby"he reprimanded with a tap on my thigh
"Yes " I replied again
"Good girl"

As they left the door I was busy trying to cool down the temperature of my cheeks.

Xander pov
We met up Luke at the entrance of the club,the clubhouse was a common area where we vote or discuss issues and sometimes hold events with other biker clubs or the police department itself.The basement is however where we keep the unwanted ones for questioning.
"Ready"Luke asked grinning,he was a big fan of questioning
Zander rolled his eyes"Good guy or bad guy?"
Luke grin widened"Since he attacked your girl ,you be the good guy I'll be ready to be the villian"
We didn't correct him on the "our girl" comment and headed to the basement and we came infront of a bulky man that had scar running across his face from the forehead to chin diagonally,he had a scruffy beard and yellow teeth with tattered black clothes and the sight us caused him to sneer.
"Okayyy State your business"Luke said a little too cheerily
"Fuck off"
"Now I am trying to be polite it's not nice to cuss, your mama never taught you that?"
"Well maybe your Mama could teach me that and more"he leered
And Luke lost it
By the time we blinked the man was screaming as Luke's foot put a bit more pressure on the man's crotch causing him to holler even louder and he bit out again"State your fucking business in my territory"
"I was asked to bring that girl, Alive and Unharmed"
"By who?"Zander questioned
"I don't know"
"What do you mean?"
"The guy called me through my burner phone and sent me money through a nameless envelope"
"How much did he give you"
"$40,000"
Finally Luke put his foot down and looked at us"I asked Brody to get info about him, I'll call him to see what he got" and we three walked away from him.
"Wait"we stopped
"He called her his little flower and when the envelope arrived I got a flower in it and a note that said

Make her wear this pretty flower as she is my little flower"

We three let that information settle in us before finally realising a thing:

He knows where she is.

Hey readers thank you for the lovely support you are giving me this honestly make me wanna give you more content and if you are interested in oneshots please message me.It can be of anything sad or happy,toxic or healthy
Your choice