Chapter 8

"No"
"Pleaseeeee"
"Absolutely not"
"Stop being such a grandma, Actually grandmas are more fun than you"

I glared at Karla and she looked at me unfazed and I just sighed and run my hand through my hair "They wouldn't want me to be the-"before she cut in.
"Nonsense they wouldn't mind and even if they did ,I invited you so they can't say a word"
"But-"
"No buts let's get ready to steal some hearts tonight"
"Aren't you engaged?"I asked amused at her dramatics
"That doesn't mean my hot ass won't steal any hearts"she retorted back.

I have been staying here for three weeks and my conversation with the twins are limited,but Karla and I became steadfast friends and she's convincing me to go to the party that all the Dark Moon MC will be there that Luke is hoisting.

It's been a long time since I had gone to parties,they never brought me joy as they were too stuffy  and I felt claustrophobic, but I used to go to every college party they went in hopes that they'll understand how much I loved them.I would find them sitting on a couch with a girl between them and making out and then they'll take me upstairs thrity minutes later and kiss me with those same lips that were locked on a random girl and pleasurise me.I was too blinded by love and hope to even save my self some dignity or self respect.

I wore a beautiful backless black dress that belonged to Karla that  complimented my dark half Indian and half Italian skin and she curled my hair and put on some make up before wearing a green puffy dress that made her look younger and that made her eyes pop out,while my makeup was alluring and sophisticated her's was more innocent and bright.

We headed down and I saw Xander and Zander  with Luke and when the twins saw me I don't know what reaction I expected but Zander satisfied that curiosity by curtly saying"She's not invited" and my heart that was already shattered felt like someone stepped on the shattered peices.

"Oh shut up,Fox" Karla shouted "I invited her.
Apparently every Biker has a weird name like that and Zander is called Fox and Xander is called Spike.
Zander or Fox looked at me but my face remained impassive.
"Fine"he gritted before taking off the door with Xander behind him
"You look so beautiful babygirl"Luke whispered to her ear causing Karla to giggle that interupted my dark thoughts as I silently cooed at their sweetness.

We reached the party and Karla asked if I wanted something to drink and I shook my head as I was a lightweight who couldn't even handle her wine and I disliked drinking.Instead I went to the buffet and began to stuff my face well that was until Karla dragged me to the dancefloor and showed me her"disco moves"as she called it but was more of a weird tribal chicken dance.We had a great time and I was eating when I suddenly bit on something that felt like something set my tounge on fire and in my panic I quickly saw glasses of water on the table and without a second thought drank three cups in one shot when I realised that it wasn't water but Alcohol.

I slowly saw the board on the table that I failed to notice on my panic and it read in Bold letters

VODKA

Shit I thought to my self

I am screwed