Chapter 18

We have been in the car for so long I dozed off.
I woke up to the feeling of a pair of arms around me, I looked up to see Xander carrying me to the room ,I immediately blushed and hid my face on his chest.
"Sleep well Bambi?"he questions
I look up at his warm eyes and nod and I take in my surroundings it was a beautiful cottage and the interiors looked very homely and warm.
There were two bedrooms but one of them was locked and they both did not say why
"But you cannot go in there yet"Zander said sternly as my mind began to race at the possibilities of what the room could be.
We had a quiet dinner and I found myself between both the men one had his hand on my waist while the other had his head on my chest,I started to feel things I shouldn't feel,but it had been so long since I have touched myself or had someone to .
I slowly took deep breaths and calmed myself down and slowly closed my eyes listening to their breathing.

I woke up and found them both gone, I woke up and changed into a tank top and shorts and wandered around and found them in the front yard working out...

Shirtless
My eyes widened as I bit my lip and traced their bodies with my eyes
"Enjoying Bambi?"
I realised that I was drooling over them and they noticed,they began to grin and slowly their face paled when they saw my outfit and with horror I realised that I hadn't worn a bra and my nipples were visible and pointing through my white top.I squealed and covered them rushing inside the house to wear a bra.

But Zander caught me and looked at me with proud eyes "Good girl,babygirl don't need bra"

My eyes widened and I slowly whispered"Okay Papa"

Xander came in and patted my butt"Come on you must be hungry "
I was served a big pile of pancakes and I shook my head "I can't eat all of that"
"Eat what you can okay Bambi?"
"Okayy"
I realised it has been so long I had a breakfast with someone after my parents and this felt good,like I wasn't alone anymore.
"Sooo what will be doing today?"I asked already making plans today in my head.
"Me and Zander are busy and we Bambi want you to play and have fun today in here"Xander grunted.

I pout at disappointed and they notice it as they look at me sternly and Zander adds"Put that lip away Bambi or I am using out mouth for something else."
I blush deeply wishing the world would swallow me as I nodded shyly.

"Words"Xander grunted and quickly whispered a okay quickly.

I decided to complete some assignments as they worked and send my request of sending me my assignments online during my absence.

I had a lot of due and decided to complete it and by the time I finished it was around lunch time and I decided to make lunch for the three of us.

By the time I made lunch and set the table the both had arrived and their eyes widened at the sight of the table

"What happened?"I said suddenly feeling nervous as I began to play with my hands looking down at my feet.

Suddenly Zander approached me and tilted my chin towards him.
"Nothing is wrong Bambi we didn't want you to cook for us because you have to you know."
"But.... I wanted to"
"Then what are we waiting for?"

"Let's Eat"

They both chorused.