Chapter 5

I woke up next day feeling groggy ,my mouth was dried up and I felt like absolute shit.I woke and for a second almost had a panic attack when I was greeted by blue walls instead of my normal dull white.Then the events of last night hit me like a tsunami leaving me wanting to crawl up in bed and lay there forever.

My trashed house

My cat covered in blood

The promise written in my wall with blood

Zander picking me and saving me

I immediately woke up from my dazy and dark thoughts Zander?!! , Holy moly he saved me and had taken me away.I quickly scanned the room and found nothing suspicious.It was a plain room with blue walls that a had minimalistic furniture and no personal items.

I used the washroom and saw someone had changed me into an oversized t-shirt and shorts.Since the shorts were too big it was abandoned in the storm of sheets,I wasn't freaked out that Zander or Xander may have changed me.After all it wasn't like they haven't seen any of this before i thought bitterly.I tiptoed down the hallway and I saw a few men sitting in the kitchen island discussing in murmurs.

They all looked intimidating and all wore a deep brown jacket just like I had seen on Xander the other day.I caught the eye of one of the men and he looked startled before he smiled at me.

"Hello"he said and all the talking ceased and now I was the centre of attention and I was hating it almost wishing that I stayed in my room.I slowly walked into the Kitchen and I looked at my bare feet and whispered a shy hi.They all chuckled and I saw Xander and Zander staring at me and they skimmed my outfit before Zander announced"We'll talk about this later, Everybody please get your asses out of here".They all grinned at me and left quietly not putting up an argument.

''You hungry?"Xander grumbled out and I nodded,he whipped up some toast and omelette.Though I usually don't eat this I was too hungry to protest and wolfed it down.I could feel their stares burning my skin.I haven't been so uncomfortable in my life and I wasn't gonna let them see that.

After breakfast we sat on the couch and I asked the question that was burning my mind.
"Why were you there?"they knew I was talking about how they found me.

Zander sighed and he replied"Orion told us about the little incident in the cafe and he wanted to make sure you were alright,he was gonna check on you but got a call from the hospital that his wife, Melissa was in labour and he asked us to check on and you know the rest."
I nodded and was feeling really grateful for Orion.
"What about my home?'I asked trying my best not to cry
"We can't let you go home now as this pschyo has your address and knows where you work,I think it's best for you to stay with us"Zander replied.

I immediately panicked as I don't want to stay with them and for a split second I felt I was better of with the man that broke in my house."No no no...I don't want to live with you please I'll be fine"I try to convince them as I stood up.I thought I saw a silver of hurt in their eyes before Xander cleared his throat and said"We are in the Biker Community land ,We have control over here to protect you and this will only be temporary arrangment okay?"

I sighed and knowing I have no other option,I whispered "Okay".

This is my temporary Home.