Chapter 16

Ally's pov
Cartoons are another guilty pleasure of mine,simple cartoons can bring so much joy to kids and adults alike.I just finished my cartoon section and was feeling like eating something sweet.I bit my lip at the memory of a cookie jar on the top of the kitchen shelf and was about to bolt to it when I stopped.
Shoot
I am not supposed to get down
He'll never know
What if he will?
We'll be quick
That jar looked full of delicious cookies
Shut up conscience you getting me into trouble
Nobody's gonna know
He'll know
Do it
"Okay fine"I said aloud before putting my feet on the cold Harwood floor and walking up to the kitchen and I stared at the yellow cookie jar that seems to taunt me.I pulled up a bar stool and climbed on it and safely reached down before I could open it I heard the unmistakable creak of the front door open and hushed chatter.

I froze not being able to move a muscle until I snapped out of it at the last second to see them both standing infront of me with stern expressions and crossing their arms across their chest.

"Wanna explain yourself Bambi?"
"I heard noise from the kitchen and came to check it out"
"What about the cookie jar in your hand?"
I looked at it before I looked up at them and replied"I heard it from the cookie jar and I think it's Haunted"

Xander chuckles shaking his head and before lifting me up in his arms and I squeal at the sudden action
"You look good like this"he grinned
"Like what?"I questioned confused as I was looking my messiest now
"Adorable in my arms"

And like the 'badass' I am

I blush

                                 **************

Zander pov
I watched in adoration at the sight of our blushing Bambi hiding her face on his chest.We are slowly becoming comfortable with eachother.Alot of chats about the past and she told us about the accident and everything.It was the harsh reality check that we deserved.We almost lost our girl and our girl had to go through pain.....alone.

But there was a dark cloud looming above that we have to address.

"Bambi"I slowly voiced
She turned her head towards me a rosy softness still on her cheeks.

"We need to talk"

She immediately straightened knowing  we are talking about that masked men.I took a deep breath and told her everything.

By the time I was done,she had lost the colour in her cheeks and her hands were shaking but she licked her dry lips and said "So what do we do now?"
"Bambi you okay?"Xander questioned his face full of concern
"I mean yeah this was expected"
"Bambi it's okay to be scared and react in such manner,it doesn't make you weak"Xander said softly and it hit me, she always felt like she was a weak girl and she was trying to be what she thought was strong: bottling up her fears.

"Bambi reacting to fears and admitting them makes you the strongest"I said and I meant every word of it and I could gladly show her.

"Bambi.."Xander cooed softly and sat down with her on his lap and started rubbing her tummy softly,she took a sharp breath before whimpering causing Xander to groan at sound"Fuck baby"

I sat there memorsing this for when I am jerking off again.Xander traced her spine before saying

"We don't do only want a  sex relationship with you,when you agree to be ours you give us your mind,your body, your fucking soul and submission to us. We'll cherish them all like a treasure"

And I spoke

"So what do you say Bambi,wanna give this a go?"