3

S:3
EP:15

"An alpha?" Money repeats, sitting up straight and suddenly interested. "How do you know it was an alpha? Maybe it was just another werewolf?"

"I just.. know, it was like a feeling, like an instinct?" I lift my computer and place it on my desk.

"Well how are you gonna find this alpha?"

"Do you remember that girl I met who was like me?" I pick up the packet of skittles on my desk and rip them open. "Cassie?"

"Cora," Monet corrects, giving a shrug. "She was hot."

I roll my eyes and continue on what I was saying. "When she taught me how to mask my scent, she also mentioned being able to smell others like me," I drop a couple skittles into my mouth. "So all I gotta do is find someone with an alpha-werewolfy scent."

"And what does an alpha-wetewolfy scent smell like?" Monet looks at me scepticly.

I give her a shrug, "I'll figure it out. Well, what do I smell like?"

"On a normal day, Lynx body spray, on a full moon, you smell like complete and utter sweat."

"Hey, you don't understand how stressful it is to keep control on a full moon while living with my dad," I point my finger at her and wag it.

She laughs and swings back in her chair. "Just try and find someone who.. smells like you?"

"Someone who smells like sweat and Lynx body spray... so basically every teen boy in town?" We both laugh, Monet spins around in her chair.

"Monet! Get to bed!"

"That's my mom I gotta go," Monet sighs, turning off her desk lamp. "Night, puppy."

"Night, money."

***

I jumped off the school buss to see Scott and a couple of his friends talking, two who Iv never seen before but seem weirdly familiar, twins.

Issac steps forward like he's gonna punch one of them but Scott grabs his arm. I can't help but listen in.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you." Scott tells the twins. "And neither do I."

Scott walks away, followed by stiles and Issac who have smug smiles on their faces.

"What now?" One of the twins say to the other.

"Ethan," one taps the other, nodding towards me, they both lock eyes with me, one tilting it's head to the side.

Then it hits me, my face drops and I'm pretty sure I just shitted out my heart. My feet move before my mind tells them.

I'm running with this 20 pound backpack on my shoulders and converses that were made in the 2000 and are extremely worn down.

I make it into the school where this guy in a werewolf mask jumps out and me and growls. I quickly dodge past him and hide in the crowd of hormonal teenagers who are in desperate need of a shower.

I'm too scared to risk a glance behind me but then hands are grabbing my back and suddenly I'm thrown into an empty classroom on my stomach.

I spin around and see one of them twins marching towards me. I push myself back with my feet and protect the whimper in my throat.

"Please," I beg. "Don't hurt me."

He grabs my chest, pulling me up with such ease and slamming me into the chalk board, a loud grunt leaves my mouth with pain.