16

"I can't believe you 2!" I shout at Scott and stiles as we sit in the waiting room of the hospital. "You broke the new boys leg and for what!"

"We thought he was a werewolf," Stiles whispers.

"So you break his leg!"

They both sit with their mouth agape.

"Well now we know he's not," Stiles shrugs.

"Unbelievable." I smack him over the back of the head.

After a while stiles leaves. Lydia calles asking me and Scott to find the boy who surveyed the axe murders, she said that her and Parrish found bodies in his house, frozen limbs and all-sorts.

Scott ran off before me, I had no idea where I was going. Every turn looked the same and every hallway felt like it would never end.

But then I heard it, a roar, a roar of an alpha. A scream, Mom.

I followed the Ecco's till I found my mother lying against a wall covered in blood, "Mom!" I ran to her feet.

"Are you hurt?" I searched her for wounds, "where are you bleeding?"

"It's not my blood," She pointed behind me.

I turned, seeing one of the sheriff's deputy's lying dead on the floor. "Sean did this?"

"He called himself a Windigo."

"I need to find Scott," I jumped to my feet but my mom grabbed my arm.

"Scott can handle it,"

"Scott's only human, whatever Sean is I am not leaving Scott alone to die." I ran off before she could argue with me.

I followed the scent of the blood to the roof, the blood grew stronger and stronger until it filled my senses.

I burst threw the door of the roof, my fists raised for a fight but what I saw was not what I expected.

Sean, dead, a axe in his back.

Liam, hanging off the roof, his arm covered in blood which looked like a bite mark.

And Scott.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ALPHA"

I pull the curtain of the bathtub back, stiles looks at me with the most fatherly disappointment look Iv ever seen.

Liam lies in the bathtub wrapped in duck tape with his mouth covered.

I press my lips into a thin smile. Liam pants heavily threw his nose as he stares between me stiles and Scott.

Stiles shakes his head and pulls the curtain back over.

"So you bit him." Stiles and Scott sit on the bed.

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"And you brought him here."

"It was her idea!" Scott points at me.

"I'm sorry!" I hold my hands up in defence. "But when I find out my brothers a fucking alpha and have to help him deal with a pre-pubescent shifting teen in the space of 10 seconds, you tend to panic!"

"This isn't gonna end with us burying the peices of his body out in the desert is it?" Stiles sucks his teeth.

I snap my fingers. "That ain't a bad idea."

Liam starts whimpering from the bathtub.

"This is why I always come up with the plans," he points a threatening finger at me and Scott, "your plans suck!"

"That's why I called you!" I defend. "So, smart ass, what do we do?"

Stiles and Scott lift liam out of the bathtub and onto a chair in the middle of the room.

I grab a lamp, turning it on and pointing it directly in Liams face, Stiles slaps it out the way. "What are you doing!"

"Trying to be intimidating!"

"Jesus Christ," He leans down infront of Liam, "Liam, we are gonna take the tape of your mouth, if you scream, it goes right back on, if you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?"

Liams brows are pinched together, he stares at us like looks could kill. But he nods. He grunts as I rip it off his mouth.

"Okay, Liam, you've seen a lot of confusing things have happened tonight, more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight," Stiles says. "Do you understand?"

"No." Me and Scott say in unison.

"Not really," Liam shakes his head.

"Great, Maybe you should tell him." He points to Scott.

"Tell me what!" Liam raises his voice.

"Liam," Scott says gently. "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's gonna change you."

"Unless it kills you." I add. Stiles nods in agreement.

"What..." Liams breath shakes. He sniffles, beginning to cry.

"Is he crying?" I whisper to stiles.

"It's okay," Scott crouches down in front of Liam. "You're gonna be alright, you're not gonna die."

"Probably not." Stiles crouches down with Scott.

"Stop it,"

"Okay, possibly."

"Would you just help me untie him!" Scott and stiles begins to rip liams tape off.

"Liam are you okay?" Scott asks as he lets him free.

"Really sorry about that," Stiles apologises.

Liam stands to his feet, turning around, picking up the chair and smashing it into me and scott.

"Liam!" Stiles squeelz, "what the hell is the problem!"

Liam punches stiles, sending him tripping over onto me.

I open my eyes seeing stiles's face is inches him mine. He stares into my eyes for a moment, his eyes soften and my gut turns.

What am I feeling?

"Stiles," my breath shakes.

"Mhm" he nods.

I look down seeing his hand on my boob.

"Shit, sorry!" He jumps to his feet.

Him and Scott stumble out of the door, bolting down the hallway after Liam.

"AH!"

Crash

I follow the noise of the struggle. "I got him!" Scott yells.

"I got him!" Stiles then shouts.

"None of you have him," I stare down at them from the top of the stairs seeing them grabbing onto each other feet. The door hanging open and Liam nowhere in sight.

"You're plans suck too!" I shout at stiles.