9

S:3 EP:19

__________________

I ran outside to see if I could find my mom or someone, I was at the top of the stairs when a wire from the roof of the building came crashing down.

Sparks flew as the wire whipped about.

I saw Kira, holding her arm over her face to protect herself from it.

"Kira! Look out!" I yelled as an ambulance nearly run her down but she jumped up the side, it crashed into the side of the hospital bursting a water pipe causing water to flood the parking lot.

The wire landed in the water. "It's electrified!!" I shouted to Kira, "get out the way, don't touch the water!!"

A car drove up, Allison and Isaac got out the car and walked towards it.

"Stay back!!" Kira yelled from the other side of the lot.

The ambulance driver got out the car, his head was bleeding. The second he touched the water his body shook and he fell to the ground.

"Allison!"

Allison ran to help the ambulance driver but Isaac pushed her out the way.

The water pooled at Isaacs feet, he didn't go down as fast as the driver but soon he was lifeless on the ground.

A car soon drove threw the water, the driver distracted by the sparks didn't see Kira as he drove for her.

"Kira!" I screamed, I went to run down the steps to save her but she jumped on top of the car flipping over it as she landed in the water.

I held my breath and waited for her to fall to the ground but she didn't.

She grabbed the wire with eas, placing her hand over the snapping sparks. Her eyes glew orange and she was completely unharmed.

People raced out the hospital, pushing me out the way.

I saw Derek, the man I met earlier run for Isaac now that the water was safe.

"Scott! He's not breathing!"

***

My dad thinks the broken wire was cut, that someone sabotaged it. And with stiles missing it doesn't look good for him.

Isaacs stable. That's all my mom will tell me. But with Scott moping around I don't think it's good.

I was walking down the hall at school, I got a new phone so I was updating Monet on everything. But then I spotted Kira walking with my brother.

"Kira!" I jog up to her, she looks scared and Scott looks worried too. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Uh, I really should be getting to class." She swallowed.

"It's really important," I looked at Scott to try and hint to him to get lost.

"I'll cover for you," He patted Kira's arm and walked off but she didn't look happy with him.

"I saw what you did," it came off more threatening that I wanted it to.

Her eyes grew wide and her colour faded. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Kira, you caught that wire without getting electrocuted, your eyes— your were glowing," I whispered it Incase anyone around heard.

"It must have been the reflection of the light or something," she tried to laugh it off. "Cause that would just be crazy, I mean, glowing eyes? Pft."