12

S:3 E23

"It's not my blood," I shake my head, trying to hid the gash on my arm that's midway threw healing. "I think it's aidens or one of them's blood."

Kira looks at me suspiciously, "Out this door," Allison exits threw the other door of coaches office into the empty hallways of the school and walks around to the main changing room doors.

"Parker, Go back home and we will explain everything later." Allison basically commands.

"What, I'm not leaving. They will rip you to shreds" I almost laugh, "Literally."

"I don't think you understand what you are up against," Allison takes a step towards me, crossbow facing the ceiling. 

I look between her and Kira, why do i get the feeling they have did this before. The crossbow, the knives tucked into her boots, the massive katana Kira is causally holding at her side. What in the Kim Possible is this?

I have two options, help them fight and expose myself... or leave my brothers ex and possible new girlfriends to die. Scott would murder me with both options.

"Fine." I nod and turn, starting to walk down the hallway. this isn't my problem, why should i stress myself with it. Plus if they kill the twins it means it solves one of my problems.

But Issac, he's a werewolf, He has to have a pack, meaning an alpha. God knows how long i can survive out here being an omega.

"Fuck it," I turn around seeing they are gone and the doors are open, i hear the snarls of the wolves and arrows shooting around. I have to help them somehow. 

I run into the changing room seeing Kira and Alison cornered by all three of the wolves. i look around noticing a baseball bat leaning against a wall. Maybe i can protect who i am.

I grab it, running at them with it in the air and smashing it off Ethan's head, The bat shatters in half, leaving the handle the only thing in one peace . He immediately falls to the ground. "Holy fuck" I breathe out. there is no way that actually worked.

Growl

I look to my side coming face to face with Issac and Aiden, i drop the handle of the bat and prepare for death. There is no way i can win a fight against them both. 

Suddenly Issac and Aiden go limp and collide with the changing room floor.

I look up at Kira and Allison who look just as confused as i am. 

***

"Werewolves." I stare at Allison, trying to pretend like i have no idea what she is on about. "Woow, This is a lot to take in."

We are sitting on one of the changing room benches while this guy called Deaton rams his fingers down issacs throat trying to get some sort of fly out that was apparently possessing them. 

I can tell that Allison is hiding something from me, not telling me the whole truth. she said issac and the twins are the only wolves but i know she's lying, i heard an alpha that night and issac is too strong to be an omega, meaning he's in a pack. There's more of them.

"Will they be okay?" Allison asks Deaton.

"I hope so," He responds. "The part that's worrisome is that this was most likely just a distraction with what's happening with stiles."

I jump up from my seat "What's happening to stiles?"

They all look between each other as if trying to mentally communicate some excuse. They are acting like I'm some child and trying to protect me or something. "Look i don't know what's going on here with the crossbows and the katanas, which is badass btw," Kira laughs "or why this random guy is pulling fly's out of werewolves throats!"

"Maybe you should sit down."

Allison explains everything to me, about werewolves, hunters, (I have to pretend like i don't know what's she's talking about then), banshees and kitsunes, Oni's and how stiles is being possessed and now there is two of them. And so much more.

I can tell she's still lying, there is now way isaac is the only werewolf. There has to be more.