4

S:3
EP:16

"Class starts in five minutes!" Coach exlaims threw his mircophone, practically deafning me as i cover my ears sqeezing past him. "Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school!"

I'm stalking the halls like a predotor hunting it's pray, my back is straight and my confident face is the opposite of what I'm feeling inside.

She spots my eye and i don't even let myself think twice before i storm up to her. She shuts her locker and jumps when she sees me. "Parker." Kira gasps, "You scared me."

"Glad to see you're not dead," I say with a straight face and relise i probably should smile to show i'm making a joke.

She stares at me for a moment. "What?"

"Scott told me what happened, that bomber guy kidnapping you," I'm gripping the sleeve of my hoodie, white knucked.

"oh, yeah." She nods, her heart begins beating faster and faster.

I look around the hall at all the people, some glancing our way as they pass by. I sweat under their stair uncomfortably.

"Can we talk in private?"

I take her into an empty classroom where I sit on one of the desks with my legs crossed and she sits across from me waiting patiently.

"Umm," I begin, looking down at my ring covered fingers. "I don't really click with a lot of people, I struggle with that actually."

She watches me closely. Normally in these situations I can smell the pity coming off whoever's watching me have a freak out or panic attack, but I don't smell that from Kira.

"I'm not like other people," I look up to her and all I can see is understanding. "And being back here, in beacon hills, moving away from my friend and my normality, I guess I just need someone who's feeling the same way."

She smiles at me and I can't help but smile back. "If you wanted to be friends you could have just asked." She chuckled lightly.

I let out a breath. "Cool."

We both walk out the class and I notice her eyes lingering on my brother who's across the hall, her heart beats a little faster and she's sweating more.

"I have to go." She sprints off down the hall before I get a chance to reply.

I have a friend. I smile and do a little spin before walking down the hall with a skip to my step.

S:3
EP: 17

I walk into the hospital, a older women at the desk seems to recognise me because she smiles and waves at me.

"Parker, I heard you and your dad were back in town," She has big rosy cheeks and white hair that's tied in braids. "I used to baby sit you and Scott when you were younger."

"Do you know where my mom is?" I ask her, leaning my elbows on the reception desk.

"Down that hall, room number 10."

I make my way down the hall, the door to number 10 is open ajar and I can faintly hear my mom and what sounds like stiles talking.