11

"I need you to find someone for me."

"Hey, Monet! How are you? Iv missed you so much!" Monet sarcastically says down the phone.

"Monet, I have watched my coach get shot in the chest with an arrow, fainted and been stalked, watched one of my brothers best friend get electrictricuted, I'm pretty sure my new friends is a werewolf or something and watched my brother veins glow black, all in the span of one day." I say in one breath. "So I am not in the middle for your sarcasm."

She goes silent for a moment. More than a moment that I think Iv lost signal or something.

I'm not surprised how terrible the signal is out here in Beacon Hills.

It is in the middle of freakin' nowhere.

"Noted." Is all she says, then I hear her clicking on her computer. "So who am I looking for?"

"Derek."

"I'm gonna need a little more than, Derek." She scoffs, "A last name, maybe?"

"I don't have a last name," I suck in my teeth. "All I know is that he lives in beacon hills and he's friends with my brother, even though he looks old enough to be our dad, and he's got black hair."

"Right," Her fast fingers are tapping away at her keyboard. "I'm looking up hospital records for a Derek, Iv got a Derek Lawson, Derek Shepard.. wait no that's staff, he's hot but not black hair."

Monet's father works for this massive tech company who has connections to the FBI and stuff, so she's picked up a few tricks with hacking, and getting herself arrested.

But she's the reason I didn't loose my car after I got straight D's the year I got bitten and Oliver... yeah. Anyways she's pulled me out a lot of werewolfy-me getting arrested for falling into some guys pool while I was getting chased by phyco twin 1 and 2-situations.

"What about police records, I'm pretty sure he was arrested when i saw him and some guy at the station," I did see handcuffs dangling from one of his wrists like it had just been taken off before the explosion.

"Okay," She hums to herself, some Harry Styles song, I'm more of a Taylor swift girl. "Okay, Iv got a Derek Hale who was arrested not too long before the bombing, he was arrested with a man called Chris Argent.

"Argent?" I repeat.

"Yeah, why, does it mean something?"

"Remember that girl Scott used to date, Her names Allison Argent," I tell her.

"Maybe Dereks his boyfriend?"

"Nah, her mom committed suicide a year back or something I can't really remember," I know she's joking but never can tell with Monet. "Why were they arrested?"

"Suspected murder," She says, I know Derek looks like a shady guy but he doesn't look like the type to murder. And why would Scott be hanging out with a murderer. "Some guy called Katashi, something to do with a yakuza? They found 150,000 dollars in a silver briefcase in Argents apartment."

"Why do you wanna know about this guy anyways?" Monet asks.

"Cuz I think he knows I'm a werewolf."

***

I was walking down the hallways of the school when I heard my name getting called, I turned around to see Indigo running towards me.

I internally scream.

"How you feeling after your little nap?" She walks beside me.

"I'm in a rush to get to class," I try and make up an exuce to get away from her.

"It's lunch," She laughs.

I stumble on my words for a moment to make up something, but then she grabs my arm and pulls me into an empty classroom.

"Why do you keep acting like you hate me?" He lips are turned up into a smirk and she's so close to my face our four heads are practically touching.

I take a step back and I'm pressed against the side of a desk, she places her hands on the desk either side of me keeping me trapped.

Normally I'm not so blunt with people but it just slips out. "You're annoying."

"No," She shakes her head, "you find me attractive."

I admit she's attractive, but there's no need to be so confident about it. I scoff at her.

"E2D" She says like it's suppose to mean something to me.

"R2-D2?" I respond, she chuckles and flashes that big white smile.

"It's a molecular component of animal blood," She says, she mentions animal and I'm guessing this isn't going to end well for me.

"Animal?" I swallow.

She nods. "It's meant to lure wolves just as normal blood would do."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," I duck under her arm and back away from her.

"I know," She steps towards me. "You don't have to be scared of me."

"Listen, Indigo," I laugh nervously. "I don't know what you're talking about wolves and animal blood for but I really got to get to cl—"

I freeze.

"What's wrong?" She watched me closely, "did you hear something?"

Aiden, I heard him growl. And Ethan now. It sounds like they're fighting. "I have to go," I turn to run out the door.

"Wait!" She calls out for me but I'm already running down the hall, towards the changing rooms where I heard them.

Ethan and Aiden may not be my friends but they were apart of my pack once, and there's still a connection there.

I run into the guys changing room to see Ethan, aiden and... some other person but I can't see his back it turned to me.

I notice behind them, allison and Kira. They have themselves locked into coaches room with his desk pressed up against the door.

"Parker, run!" Kira scream's with panic when she notices me behind them. "Run and don't look back!!"

Three of them turn to face me.... wait... the third guy...

is that Isaac?? But no, he has claws and fangs and his eyes are glowing and-

Holy shit isaacs a werewolf.

"Holy flipping hell," I can't take on phyco twin one and two plus Isaac, I know I can't face up against the twins and I have no idea how strong Isaac is in this form.

"We have to help her!" Kira shouts and Alison.

"If we go out there we will die too!!" Alison yells back, thanks for the support I guess.

Suddenly Issac grabs Ethan but then Ethan turns around and slams Issac into the lockers.

Aiden turns to me, aiden has never liked me. Ethan and me and aren't particularly besties but we can have a conversation. The only way I can talk to aiden if it's threw fists.

"If this is about the time I called you a pissy pants puppy dog, I deeply apologise," I raise my hands in defence.

He growls and lunges for me, his claws wrap around my arm, breaking the skin, i let out a yell.

I push his back into the sink, and his grip looses on my arm but it's covered in blood.

"Parker!" I hear Kira yell.

I turn around to see Kira holding the door open and Allison pulling away the desk. Why the demon wolfs are distracted I run into the room, practically slamming against the other side of the wall.

Kira slams the door shut and Alison pushes the desk across the door.

The twins slam Isaac into the door smashing the window but they don't notice as they are too busy trying to murder each other.

"Parker," Allison says "your arms bleeding."

Oh shit balls.