: ̗̀➛ Maxon Anders

||Basic||

↬Name: Maxon James Anders
↦Nicknames: Max, Brat, Spoiled, Ungrateful Brat
↬Age: 20
↬Gender: male
↬Sexuality: Pansexual
↬Species: human
↦Powers: None
↬Ethnicity: Japanese
↬Nationality: American

||Physical||
↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: short and messy light gray hair with red streaks↬Eye color: Lavender↬Skin tone: Pale↬Height: 5'10"↬Weight: 130 lbs ↬Clothing style:

↬Eye color: Lavender
↬Skin tone: Pale
↬Height: 5'10"
↬Weight: 130 lbs
↬Clothing style:

↬Hair length and color: short and messy light gray hair with red streaks↬Eye color: Lavender↬Skin tone: Pale↬Height: 5'10"↬Weight: 130 lbs ↬Clothing style:

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: None

||Mental||

↬Personality: Maxon is that type of person that will avoid conversations with people he doesn't know as much as he can. he only likes to talk to those he has known for a while and can call his friends... or if they're his coworkers, because he trusts them and he hasn't had an issue with any of them yet.
He doesn't like to talk about his Hitman job with anyone, including his friends. The only people he will talk about it with are his coworkers and his boss. the reason why is because he doesn't know who he can trust to keep it secret, because no one is supposed to know what he does.
When you first meet this man, he is a bit of an asshole and will try anything to get you to stop talking to him. but once you can get to a point where he considers you a friend, he is actually kind of nice and won't hesitate to fight someone if they are being rude to you. He will open up more about his life and what he does in his free time and all that jazz.
if somehow you can get past the friend zone and can become partners with him, he is a huge softy, a huge teddy bear. a teddy bear that will rip the head off of anyone who messes with you, but a teddy bear nonetheless. He has a habit of always asking before he even thinks about initiating physical contact with his partner. He is always one to make sure he has consent before he even hugs his partner. but he absolutely loves affection and love from them, so he will get a little clingy with them as long as they're okay with it.
↬Background: Maxon had a pretty normal childhood, he would hang out with his friends or with his siblings when he wasn't at school. he took up archery at a young age and continued to practice archery for a few years until he started competitions.
Everything went normally until he was in high school, his junior year, when his brother was kidnapped and murdered by someone who hasn't been caught yet. the moment he found out that his brother's body was going in the woods outside of town, he had made a promise to himself and his brother that he would find whoever murdered him and take his revenge.
he started to go to the gym to work on his strength and started to sneak out at night to go to the gun range to practice with various types of guns. he would also go to the woods and practice throwing knives and axes until he hardly missed the target.
one night someone caught him at the shooting range and started talking to him, he offered Maxon a job at an agency, he didn't think it was anything special so he accepted... however it turned out to be that he was hired to he a hitman for said agency. he took it as an opportunity to be able to find the one who murdered his brother.
he has been working has a hitman/bounty hunter for this agency for the past 3 years and still hasn't found the one who murdered his brother, but he is still looking. the one thing he refuses to do is give up looking, because if his brother was murdered by this person, who said that others haven't been before or after and he couldn't live with himself if he let someone so horrible free to kill more.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: anxiety