: ̗̀➛ Tyzontas Blu

||Basic||

↬Name: Tyzontas Blu
↦Nicknames: Ty, Tyson, freak, lizard eyes
↬Age: 1,500 years old, but he looks about 18
↬Gender: male
↬Sexuality: Pansexual
↬Species: Dragon
↦Powers: shifting between human and dragon forms and breathing blue fire.
He can control how big the dragon is when he shifts, sizes ranging from tint enough to fit in your hand to the size of a three story house.
He can show or hide his wings in his human form at will
↬Ethnicity: German
↬Nationality: German

||Physical||

↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: his hair is black and short but long enough to cover his eyes↬Eye color: Steel Gray↬Skin tone: fair, but on the pale side↬Height: 6'5"↬Weight: 230 lbs ↬Clothing style:

↬Eye color: Steel Gray
↬Skin tone: fair, but on the pale side
↬Height: 6'5"
↬Weight: 230 lbs
↬Clothing style:

↬Hair length and color: his hair is black and short but long enough to cover his eyes↬Eye color: Steel Gray↬Skin tone: fair, but on the pale side↬Height: 6'5"↬Weight: 230 lbs ↬Clothing style:

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: None

||Mental||

↬Personality: Tyzontas seems like he would be a huge jerk, with his looks and style. But he is actually a huge sweetheart to those around him. He can be rude, but that's normally only when others are rude to him or those around him. He is quiet most of the time unless he is hanging out with his friends. He is protective of his friends and even more protective of his partner. He isn't the type to control who they hang out with or what they wear, but if someone is giving them a hard time, he will step in and stop it. He is the type of person to spoil his partner and be affectionate, even around others. But beware when he goes into his rut during the spring. He can be a bit possessive over you and clingy. He won't make any unwanted advances towards you though. But he also gets a bit aggressive toward other males who talk to you, but if you tell him to back off a bit, he'll try his best.
↬Background: Tyzontas was hatched 1,500 years ago in Germany. He spent most.of his life in his dragon form, hiding from humans that wanted to kill all the dragons. It was only in 1876 when his family started using their human forms more and moved to the United States. He moved all around the country and lived in various places before his family settled down where they lived now.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: None