ੈ✩‧₊˚ Desi Rysand

||Basic||
↬Name: Desi Rysand
↬Nicknames: DeeDee, Cupid, matchmaker,
↬Age: 25
↬Gender: Female
↬Sexuality: Bisexual (female lean)
↬Species: Human
↬Powers:
-Seeing people's capability for each other
-making people fall in love with each other if she has physical contact with both of them at the same time
-she can also give people the confidence to confess their feelings for someone just by touching them as well.
↬Ethnicity: half French, half Kenyan
↬Nationality: American

||Physical||
↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: mid back, black curly hair ↬Eye color: light brown↬Skin: mocha ↬Height: 5'3"↬Weight: 136 pounds ↬Clothing style:

↬Eye color: light brown
↬Skin: mocha
↬Height: 5'3"
↬Weight: 136 pounds
↬Clothing style:

↬Hair length and color: mid back, black curly hair ↬Eye color: light brown↬Skin: mocha ↬Height: 5'3"↬Weight: 136 pounds ↬Clothing style:

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: social anxiety

||Mental||
↬Personality: Desi is a very sweet and caring person, she loves to help people when she has the opportunity. She volunteers for local charities when her schedule allows for it and she loves it when she can. While she is very generous and caring, she can be really timid and anxious when she is around people she has never met before and it is a bit hard for her when there isn't someone she knows around. But she pushes through and doesn't let her anxiety get the best of her.
However when push comes to shove, she can be a bit harsh, but that's only when she absolutely needs to be. She'd rather be a helping hand and see people happy than make people upset because she had to stand up for herself or someone else.
When she sees people who are obviously in love with other but haven't told each other, she will go out of her way to give them that one final push to confess to each other their feelings. It is a very satisfying moment for her when she sees that spark between two people.
↬Background: Desi's parents were both children of immigrants, her mother from France and her father Kenya, they met when they were in elementary school and were inseparable throughout their childhood. They started dating when they were in high school and once they both graduated college, they got married. Not even a year later, they welcomed Desi into their life.
She didn't know this until she was middle school, but each of the women on her mothers side had some sort of special ability. Her mother has the ability to make plant life grow and flourish, one of her little sisters can communicate with animals and the other phase through solid objects.
While she liked her ability, she always thought it was less impressive compared to her mothers or her siblings. She didn't use her ability often and she still doesn't, but it's always something that she can just do when she wants to.
She had graduated from high school with high honors and went to college to be an English teacher. Again she had graduated college in the top of her class and she got a job at a local high school.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: mild social anxiety

||Other||
↬Skills: teaching, writing, making people fall in love with each other, cooking, drawing
↬Likes: music, art, teaching, books, reading, seeing people fall in love with each other, sweet foods, chocolate ice cream, iced coffee, spending time with her family, romance movies, romance books, animals, her pets, the color pink
↬Dislikes: loud noises, being put on the spot, getting yelled at, horror movies, not getting to sleep, being judged, when she has to miss work, cold Weather, snow, storms, thunder, sour foods, extremely spicy food
↬allergies: none but she is lactose intolerant ↬Tattoos: none
↬Piercings: just her ears
↬Scars: none
↬Job: she is an English teacher at a local high school
↬Pets: a Boxer named Macolm, a Rottweiler named Phoenix, a Great Pyrenees named Bailey

||Other||↬Skills: teaching, writing, making people fall in love with each other, cooking, drawing↬Likes: music, art, teaching, books, reading, seeing people fall in love with each other, sweet foods, chocolate ice cream, iced coffee, spending time...

↬Family:
{parents}
-Father: Ahmed Rysand
-Mother: Rosette Rysand
{brothers}
-Isaiah Rysand (18)
{sisters}
-Gianna Rysand (15)
-Lydia Rysand (15)

||Scenarios||

╚»1«╝
You have been friends with Desi for years now and you had no idea about her special abilities. But that's not the point here. You had a crush on her for as long as you can remember, but you never had the confidence to tell her, but one day while you two were hanging out you were talking about relationships and you mentioned that there was someone that you've liked for a while but never at the confidence to tell them. She looked at you and smiled as she placed her hand on your shoulder, "you should tell them, I have a good feeling that they feel the same way" she said, giving you the boost of confidence out of nowhere to tell her... what do you do?

╚»2«╝
Make it yourself