: ̗̀➛ Romen Masters

||Basic||
↬Name: Romen Taylor Masters
↦Nicknames: Rome, RT
↬Age: 23
↬Gender: male
↬Sexuality: homosexual
↬Species: Skin Walker
↦Powers: shifting between human and a black cat
↬Ethnicity: unknown
↬Nationality: American

||Physical||

↬Appearance: human & cat

↬Hair length and color: short curly black hair↬Eye color: bright blue↬Skin tone: tan↬Height: 6'3"↬Weight: 170 lbs ↬Clothing style:

↬Eye color: bright blue
↬Skin tone: tan
↬Height: 6'3"
↬Weight: 170 lbs
↬Clothing style:

↬Hair length and color: short curly black hair↬Eye color: bright blue↬Skin tone: tan↬Height: 6'3"↬Weight: 170 lbs ↬Clothing style:

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: none

||Mental||

↬Personality: Romen is pretty chill even though he looks like he would kill you without thinking twice, which he actually would. He's not much for wasting too much time on people who don't truly appreciate him or prove to be his friend. He has a level of confidence in himself that his high school self wished he had and he isn't ashamed of it anymore.
He might seem like he doesn't care about anything, but he is actually a pretty nice person and doesn't hesitate to help others if they need or ask for it. He knows what it's like to be in need of help and not get it, but he wouldn't let anyone else be put in that situation if he could help it.
When it comes to relationships, he is a huge romantic, he would be the type to go out of his way to plan his partners dream date, no matter how expensive or time consuming it is to make it come true. He loves doing small acts of love, such as getting flowers for his date or even doing chores for them so they don't have to do them. He is an absolute sweetheart to his partner and he doesn't care who knows.
↬Background: Romen doesn't really have an interesting childhood. He grew up in a small town and went to the local school. Back then he would do whatever he could to be liked by everyone else and he lacked any self confidence. But as time went on and he moved to the city for college, he learned who he wanted to be and gained a level of self confidence that he never thought he could have.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: none

||Other||

↬Skills: makeup, drawing, communication, singing
↬Likes: animals, dark clothing, helping people, learning new things, spending time with his partner, music, art, experimenting with makeup, going on dates, doing things to make his partner happy, having his hair played with, watching the rain, sleeping in, warmth, physical affection, sweet foods, coffee
↬Dislikes: bitter foods, sour foods, staying up late, being lectured/yell at, cold weather, being cold, waking up early, horror movies, nonfiction books, homophobes, transphobes, loud noises, mean people, people doubting him
↦allergies: none
↦Tattoos: in his face claim
↦Piercings: in his face claim
↬Scars: none
↬Job: Anesthesiologist
↦Pets: his four cats Micah, Leo, Noodle, JoJo

↬Skills: makeup, drawing, communication, singing↬Likes: animals, dark clothing, helping people, learning new things, spending time with his partner, music, art, experimenting with makeup, going on dates, doing things to make his partner happy, hav...

↦Family
{parents}
Christian Masters
Melissa Masters
{brothers}
Cory Masters (17)
{sisters}
Ivy Masters (16)
Morgan Masters (16)

||Scenarios||

╚»1«╝
You moved to a new city recently and while you were making friends and acquaintances at work and just around. You decided that it was time to go on a date with someone, so you got onto a dating app and started to see who was around you. You swiped on a hood looking guy who from his profile was named Romen. You didn't think he would swipe on you as well, but he did and you two talked for a couple of days before he asked you out on a date. You accepted and made plans for a date. On the day of the date Romen gave the address to the place and from the looks of it when you looked it up, it seemed like a pretty fancy and expensive place. You didn't question it and showed up at the previously decided time. Once you got there, you waited outside, wondering if Romen was actually going to show up or not. After a waiting a few minutes, a man who you assumed to be Romen, from photos, approached you. "Good evening, I'm glad that you were able to join me for dinner" he said, smiling softly as he spoke... what do you do?

╚»2«╝
Make it up