: ̗̀➛ Percy Wright

||Basic||

↬Name: Percy Wright
↬Nicknames: Perce
↬Age: 28
↬Gender: male
↬Sexuality: bisexual
↬Species: skinwalker / werehorse (whichever you wanna call it)
↬Powers:
- phasing between his human and his animal form at will
- communicating with animals
- heightened senses
- increased strength
- immortality
↬Ethnicity: unknown
↬Nationality: unknown

||Physical||

↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: dirty blonde ↬Eye color: bright blue ↬Skin: ivory ↬Height: 5'11"↬Weight: 160lbs ↬Clothing style: (if modern)

↬Eye color: bright blue
↬Skin: ivory
↬Height: 5'11"
↬Weight: 160lbs
↬Clothing style: (if modern)

↬Hair length and color: dirty blonde ↬Eye color: bright blue ↬Skin: ivory ↬Height: 5'11"↬Weight: 160lbs ↬Clothing style: (if modern)

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: none

||Mental||
↬Personality: Percy is a huge family man, he is almost always around his family, as they are the only people that stay constant in his never ending life. While he hasn't lived long enough to see any of his friends grow old and die, he remains close to his family as he knows that they will stay. If you ask him, he'll just tell you that he was just raised by a tight knit family that for some reason has always been close. But that's only part of it.
He doesn't like the idea of having to watch his mortal friends grow old and die, but he knows that at a certain point they will notice that he doesn't age and he will have to either explain the reason why or he would have to disappear and leave their lives all together, which he doesn't look forward to.
When he is with his friends, he tends to be a light hearted man who loves to joke around with them. He cares about them and wants them to live long happy lives, even if he won't be in it after a certain point.
Percy is also one to never let someone be in danger of any type. If he sees someone being followed or bothered by someone he will step in and intervene in any way he possibly can, not liking the idea of anyone being afraid or hurt.

↬Background: Percy had grown up in a huge house in the woods with his brothers and sisters. They were each others best friends as they grew older and older, they still are to this day. From a young age, they were taught about who they were and the responsibilities that they had as their kind. Even they weren't predators of any kind, they had taken on a role of guardians of the local town.
Him and his family has coexisted side by side with other supernatural creatures that they don't mind each other much unless one starts acting out, which causes the others to either get them under control or eliminate them if needed. But more on that later
His childhood was full of adventure and activity. He would play with pretty much anyone he was allowed to, from his siblings to the kids he met locally. He went to school with his friends and his siblings, knowing well not to share his family's stories and secrets with anyone who wasn't privileged to hear them.
His life continued like this for years, even through and after college. Now that he is in his late twenties and had no further need or want for schooling, he opened his own bookstore in town which he runs by himself.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: No

||Other||
↬Skills: fighting, writing, cooking, baking, painting
↬Likes: running, writing stories, cooking, baking, trying new foods, art, painting, being outdoors, spending time with his family, animals, music, watching the sunset/sunrise, feeling the sun on his skin, tea, strong coffee, sweets, books, reading
↬Dislike: bitter foods, sour foods, being up late, loud noises, rain storms, having to fight, extreme temperatures, being seen as weak,
↬allergies: none
↬Tattoos: none
↬Piercings: none
↬Scars: he has a few small ones scattered around his body
↬Job: he owns a bookstore
↬Pets: a black lab named Benji
↬Family:
{parents}
Father: Matthew Wright (53)
Mother: Flora Wright (49)
{sisters}
- Constance Wright (21)
- Hazel Wright (21)
- Tabitha Wright (19)
{brothers}
- Theodore Wright (29)
- Augustus Wright (30)
- Gabriel (20)
- Samuel (18)

||Scenarios||
╚»1«╝
>Modern<
You were new to town, but you had friends who had lived there for a while now and they were giving you a tour of the town, wanting to help acclimate you to the area a bit. As you were out, you passed by a bookstore and saw a black lab laying in the window. You couldn't help yourself and you went in to say hi to the dog, the moment you stepped inside, getting the dogs attention there was a voice from somewhere in the store, "his name is Benji, he's friendly so feel free to say hello to him" a moment after that was said, a man walked out from in the shelves, "and I am Percy, welcome to to my store, can I help you find anything?" He asked with a wide grin on his face… what do you do next?

╚»2«╝
>1810s<
You had moved to town with your family recently and you have heard stories of bad things that happens after dark, people going missing, people getting killed if they go too far from town after dark… ect. You didn't believe it much even if you were warned not to go out after sunset, although you didn't typically go out late anyway. Although tonight was different, you had gotten into an argument with your family (whoever you can change that part) and left the house to clear your mind. You were alone but you weren't worried about anything happening to you, since don't hold any value in the stories you were told. But that changed a bit when you heard twigs snapping and leaves crunching around you, although when you looked around, you didn't see anything, so you kept walking, trying to ignore the noises. But the moment they increased in intensity and speed, you started to get worried, starting to run away from the noises, only to have them follow you. After a few minutes, there were thundering footsteps coming from the other direction, it was dark enough that you didn't see what it was, but you felt it run past, it was a big animal that stopped, putting itself between you and the others. Only when you heard a loud, harsh neigh from the animal did you realize it was a horse. You took a moment to look for the other creatures that had followed you, they appeared to be humans, but their presence felt different. The next minute was spent with the human like creatures staring at the animal that stood there, ready to make a move if they did. The tension was broken when three more horses ran up to the first, joining it was they stared down the humanoids, who eventually turned around and took off back towards town, the three new horses took off after them, leaving the first one with you. It finally looked back at and slowly turned back to face you, relaxing its body and shaking out its mane to show you that it wasn't a threat to you… what do you do next?