: ̗̀➛ Raymond Pierce

||Basic||

↬Name: Raymond Pierce
↦Nicknames: Ray
↬Age: 22
↬Gender: Male
↬Pronouns: He/They
↬Sexuality: Pansexual
↬Species: Human
↦Powers: None
↬Ethnicity: Unknown
↬Nationality: American

||Physical||

↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: short brown hair↬Eye color: golden brown↬Skin: fair↬Height: 5'8"↬Weight: 130 lbs↬Clothing style:

↬Eye color: golden brown
↬Skin: fair
↬Height: 5'8"
↬Weight: 130 lbs
↬Clothing style:

↬Hair length and color: short brown hair↬Eye color: golden brown↬Skin: fair↬Height: 5'8"↬Weight: 130 lbs↬Clothing style:

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: Raymond is HIV positive

||Mental||

↬Personality: Raymond is typically a really nice person, willing to talk to anyone. He likes to have conversations with anyone who is interested in one, but at times he doesn't want to talk to anyone, which is kind of normal for people.
while he is friendly and willing to have conversations with others, there are topics that he is hesitant to talk about. one of them is relationships, since he hasn't been in one for the past few years.
with his friends, he is a really chill, kind of hyper and friendly guy who loves to talk with them and joke about with them. He also shows his sense of humor and jokes around with them all the time. and since friendships are more important to him than romantic relationships, he would do anything for his friends.
if you are close to him, he will show his sarcastic side, since he enjoys being sarcastic and growing up with parents who used sarcasm all the time, he picked it up and started using even without realizing it.
if somehow he does get into a relationship with someone, he is a really sweet and caring boyfriend. he loves to spoil his partner and shower them with affection and treats. he can get a bit clingy and likes to know where they're going and who they're with, not because he is possessive, but because he is curious and he wants to make sure they're safe while out.
↬Background: Raymond had a pretty normal childhood, he would go to school and hang out with his friends. He grew up in a small family, with only a younger sister who looked up to him. He would go to summer camp with his friends and in the fall and spring, he would play baseball for his local team.
he went through high school and graduated in the top of his class before he went to college. he got into his first relationship while in his freshman year at college and his girlfriend at the time gave home HIV, she didn't tell him and he found out when he went to donate blood, it came back as HIV positive, that's how he found out. he broke up with his girlfriend and has refused to get into a relationship since.
he graduated college with a degree in marketing and got a job pretty quickly at a pretty large company.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: Anxiety, Seasonal Depression

||Other||

↬Skills: Drawing, Digital art and advertisements, Cooking, Singing, Writing, Public speaking
↬Likes: music, sleeping, cuddles, animals, movies, singing, his job, meeting new people, traveling, coffee, hot chocolate, sweet treats, cooking, trying new foods, spending time with his friends, spending time with his family, reading, books, finding new books to read
↬Dislikes rude people, having to tell people he is HIV positive, cold weather, winter, not getting sleep, having nothing to do, spiders, being yelled at, room temperature coffee, the strong smell of flowers,
↦allergies: mango
↦Tattoos: None
↦Piercings: None
↬Scars: none
↬Job: He is a marketing associate at a big company in the city
↦Pets: his three cats: Layla, Lilly and Gingersnap

↬Skills: Drawing, Digital art and advertisements, Cooking, Singing, Writing, Public speaking↬Likes:  music, sleeping, cuddles, animals, movies, singing, his job, meeting new people, traveling, coffee, hot chocolate, sweet treats, cooking, trying n...

↦Family:
{parents}
→Father- Isaiah Pierce {alive}
→Mother- Tiffany Pierce {alive}
{step parents}
→None
{brothers}
→None
{sisters}
→Jennifer Pierce {Alive / 15}
{step brothers}
→None
{step sisters}
→None

||Scenarios||

╚»1«╝
You've been working at the same company as Raymond since before he started working there. you two have been working on a lot of projects together and you wanted to be closer to him, as friends, but you were never too sure how he saw you, since most times he could be really talkative and loves working with you but the moment the clock hit 4pm, he would leave without saying another word. you've had enough of it and wanted to see it he saw you as a friend, so you got to work before he did and waited for him. he walked through the doors and you watched him head up to his desk... what does your oc do?

╚»2«╝
make it up