ੈ✩‧₊˚ Sage Addams

||Basic||

↬Name: Sage Addams
↦Nicknames: any you give her
↬Age: 21
↬Gender: Female
↬Sexuality: Pansexual
↬Species: human
↦Powers: none
↬Ethnicity: Irish
↬Nationality: American

||Physical||

↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: Long ginger hair↬Eye color: Gold↬Skin: pale↬Height: 5'6"↬Weight: 140lbs↬Clothing style:

↬Eye color: Gold
↬Skin: pale
↬Height: 5'6"
↬Weight: 140lbs
↬Clothing style:

↬Hair length and color: Long ginger hair↬Eye color: Gold↬Skin: pale↬Height: 5'6"↬Weight: 140lbs↬Clothing style:

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: None

||Mental||

↬Personality: Sage has a bit of a complicated personality. As a result of how she grew up, she tends to be a bit obsessed with her appearance, not as in clear skin and makeup, but she hates the idea of not having "the perfect body". She goes to the gym a lot and is very picky about the foods that she eats. However she is only that way about herself and she hates to see other people feel bad about their own body.
She is a bit shy and doesn't completely trust people for a good while, she always fears that people are going to start to hate her and think bad things about her. As a result of this, she tends to hate the idea of being in a relationship, since she feels like things are going to go bad quickly and that she'll be abandoned by whoever she is dating. However if someone does manage to be friends with her, she's really friendly and actually a bit goofy and has some childish tendencies.
But when it comes to standing up for herself, she wont hesitate to yell at someone or get into a verbal altercation with them. She also is quick to defend other people when they're being verbally attacked, or even physically attacked for that matter.
↬Background: While growing up all she saw was her mother being overly critical about her own body and even Sage's body. She was pushed to participate in sports and even workout daily from a young age, so much to the point that she felt horrible about herself if she even skipped one day. Her father kept trying to tell her that it was okay to take breaks and not worry about working out every day at such a young age. However she never listened to him and continued to push herself so much to the point that she ended up injuring herself in middle school.
However after she healed from the injury, she got right back to working out everyday and playing sports. Her friends saw that she was pushing herself too much and that she would end up burning herself out eventually. They tried to get her to go easy on herself and give herself a break, but she wouldn't listen to them and ended up losing those friends because they didn't want to watch her destroy herself.
She found different friends on her sports teams and they would workout with her daily and it helped her keep motivated and from burning out. This continued throughout high school and into college where she is now.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: none

||Other||

↬Skills: Cooking, teaching, writing, photography, softball
↬Likes: Sports, working out, cooking, reading, art, coffee, music, animals, having someone to workout with, getting up early to start her day, school, learning new things, sweet foods, healthy recipes
↬Dislikes: Being injured, not being able to workout, staying up late, uncomfortable clothes, being yelled at, mean people, being judged, being told she can't do something, bitter foods, cold drinks, cutting her hair.
↦allergies: none
↦Tattoos: none
↦Piercings: none
↬Scars: She has one on the bottom of her foot from a surgery
↬Job: She is a personal trainer
↦Pets: Her german shepard named Kiana

↦allergies: none↦Tattoos: none ↦Piercings: none↬Scars: She has one on the bottom of her foot from a surgery↬Job: She is a personal trainer↦Pets: Her german shepard named Kiana

↦Family:
{parents}
Father: Micheal Addams
Mother: Lian Addams
{sisters}
Payton Addams (16)

||Scenarios||

╚»1«╝
Make it up