Prologue

Past

Perseus, the son of Hera and Poseidon, was loved by all the elder gods.
He was born after the First Titan War, before Hera and Zeus had gotten married. Perseus was the only god ever to be blessed by all of the elder gods.

Perseus's power rivaled that of Kronos and all the Olympians. After the giant war was over, Zeus offered Perseus a seat in the Olympian council, which he rejected.

As Zeus's paranoia started to grow, he gave Perseus three options. The first option was to either marry an Olympian, the second to swear loyalty to Olympus on Chaos and Styx, or the third to give up the powers he got from the blessings. Perseus decided to go with option one and marry an Olympian.

After a lot of discussions between the Olympians, they decided to give Artemis's hand in marriage to him. The young goddess was not happy with that decision. After the wedding, she didn't talk to him, but when she did, it mostly consisted of verbal swearing.

Being the gentleman he was, he took all the swearing and everything from the hunters, and she threw at him happily. The hunters treated him like he was their slave. one night after a party on Olympus. The young goddess was quite drunk as he helped his wife back to the campsite so he could put her to sleep. Something unexpected happened. She kissed him as he was putting her to sleep. As the kiss started to get heated, she ripped off his shirt. he flashed them to her temple and well, then they... you can kind of guess what happened.

AN: So here we go with the first chapter.