Chapter 9 (Updated)

A.N:- Italics are used when a character is thinking, the pov will be mentioned. Keep this in mind as in coming chapters this will be used 

3rd Person POV:-

Artemis came out of the bushes with her bow in her hands," who are you? Why have you been following me and my hunters." she asked him, nocking an arrow into her bow. She aimed the bow at Percy

He chuckled, "Where is your lover? Just looking at you makes me want to puke." He summoned his sword and pointed at her, "C'mon love and come and try me, and I fight to kill now."

Artemis was confused, she didn't know who he was, He didn't seem familiar, she couldn't care about it anyway, he challenged her, "First of all, DON'T CALL ME LOVE you, filthy male, I will not kill you, I will beat you to unconsciousness, then skin you alive, then feed you to my wolves." She said smiling. She shot an arrow at him and then put her bow away, summoning her hunting knives and going in to fight him.

He cut the arrow mid-air into two pieces before his sword disappeared into the shadows. Artemis swung her knives going straight for the head but he ducked and punched her in the stomach, she was quick and swept him off his feet. He Shadow traveled behind her and kicked her in the back.

Artemis fell to the ground with a thud, She quickly got back up and threw both of her knives before summoning more to fight with, He easily dodged both of them and summoned two knives to make it equal, He might have trained with the strongest, fasted and the smartest for millennia but he didn't want to get overconfident with his capabilities.

They circled each other for a while, waiting for the other to take to the offensive but none did. Finally, Artemis lost her patience and went into the offensive, she swung her knives at him but he dodged and stabbed her in the right shoulder.

She staggered a bit forward, she removed the dagger from her shoulder, "How...WHO ARE YOU!!!"

She couldn't believe this. She was an Olympian. His aura was that of a god, but she couldn't recognize him. She remembered all the minor gods and goddesses but... no he was different. His aura however felt familiar, she felt it like it was his...

Artemis POV: -

No, it can't be Percy. He faded, and even if he didn't why would he come back right now? I must think with a calm mind if I want to defeat him, Find a weakness, sighing before taking in a deep breath and summoning my daggers back.

We circled each other for a minute before I made the first move. I threw 2 knives at him. One aimed at his head and one at his left leg. He dodged both of the knives but I was using them as a distraction. Both of those knives hit a tree behind him and exploded into smoke. The smoke covered most of the monster camp. I sneaked behind him and swept him off his feet.

He couldn't see anything, especially with his helm. He was surprised when he suddenly he fell.

She quickly removed his helm, she couldn't believe who it was, It was.......

MY FIRST FIGHT SCENE, I KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD BUT WELL I TRIED. I AM READING A LOT OF FIGHT SCENES TO YOU KNOW MAKE IT BETTER, NEXT HALF I WILL TRY AND DO BETTER. ANYWAYS WE KNOW WHO IT IS, PERSEUS. I UPDATED THE STORY A BIT MORE TOO. AROUND 550 WORDS.

LIKE ALWAYS YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED, WE HIT 5K VIEWS TOO SO YAY. ANYWAYS SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER