Chapter 10

3rd Person POV:
She couldn't believe it; she staggered back and fell. She couldn't believe it. Her skin was decolorized like she saw a ghost. He stood up as the smoke cleared. He chuckled a bit when he saw her.

"Miss me, Arty? He used to call you that, right?" Percy said before, willing his armor to disappear. He stretched a bit before summoning a goblet of water to appear. He drank some before offering it to her. She was still in a major shock.

"We don't have the whole day to do this; your hunt will start getting suspicious too, and I prefer to avoid any fights. I don't feel like killing your hunters today, but don't worry, I will kill them soon," Perseus said, offering her a hand and some water.

She finally recovered from the shock and said something, "It can't be possible; you're supposed to have faded. Father assured me. No one remembers you. You don't have any worshipers, followers, or sacrifices done in your name. It's not possible for you to still be a god or even an immortal being." She said, taking the goblet of water, turning the water into nectar, and gulping it down faster than you can say hello.

"It doesn't matter; there has been a prophecy issued regarding you and me. With Kronos rising, I am sure it's connected to him. I have already wasted a lot of time trying to find you and everything else. I don't want to waste more time, especially being with you." Perseus said this before going around looking for information. "By the way, don't try contacting the other Olympians or your hunters; I will know if you do, and well, we don't need someone dying," he said as he looked around the camp.

After 30 minutes, he came back to where Artemis was sitting, still in shock. "I-I-I am so-sorry Perseus; I a-am really sorry," Artemis said, standing up. She quietly summoned the silver dagger, keeping it close as she went to hug him, but he backed away.

"Try better, Artemis; do you really think I will fall for your tricks again?" he laughed at her. "Over the years, I have learned better than to trust gods."

Artemis suddenly started to feel a bit drowsy; her insides started to burn up, and she felt sick. "What's happennn..." Before Artemis could even complete what she was saying, she fainted.

"The poison took longer than I thought it would take effect; well, now, what should I do with the hunters? They will start getting suspicious if she doesn't return." He tied Artemis with celestial bronze ropes when a silver arrow buzzed past his ear.

AN: IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER, DO VOTE AND COMMENT, CHAPTER IS NOW FINISHED, WILL RELEASE A CHAPTER SOON