Chapter 6

Third Person Pov:-

He knew he had to do it quickly. Capture the flag could get over at any time. He quickly made his way to the big house when he heard a stick break behind him. He looked behind to see if anyone was there behind him, but he didn't see anyone. He could feel someone was behind him, And whoever it was possibly a camper or a god. If it had been a god he would have sensed an aura. He quickly concluded that it was a camper and whoever it was, whoever it was had an enchanted item that could make the person invisible.

He started running towards the Big house. He quickly opened it and closed it. He quickly bolted the door shut. Styx had told him the oracle was in the attic, he quickly rushed to the attic. When he climbed up quickly without making a noise, He noticed how everything was just kept over there collecting dust. In the middle of the room, a mummy was sitting on a stool. He quickly walked up to it. It had a necklace around its neck with a vial attached to it.

He looked at the mummy and asked her, "Oh Great Oracle, Tell me my destiny"
For a moment nothing happened and he said, "Am I Getting pranked or something?"

Suddenly Green mist spewed out of her mouth, The mist swirled more thickly, collecting right in front of me, There were Tents set up around a fire in an omega shape, the one in the middle was the biggest. Around the fire were 12 girls and a boy. they all looked up at me and spoke in unison

The tide and moon must work in sync,

To win against the lord of time,

They must think,

They must tell the truth to win

The Girl and Boy in the middle were Artemis and Orion. His blood boiled, and soon the mist disappeared. He quickly collected himself when he heard a voice," Percy wherever you are come out and face me, you coward. I know you are here"...