Chapter 5

Annabeth Pov:-

It's been 5 days since a kid named Percy arrived at camp. He hasn't been claimed yet, he has managed to defeat half of the camp in sparring by either 'Luck' or 'By mistake'. how do you counter an attack, sidestep, go behind the person kick him so hard in the back he falls then put a sword at the person's neck in under a second by mistake? He obviously had prior training before coming to camp.

Anyways we have Capture the flag tonight. I am currently on my way to bunker 9. This time Athena joined forces with Hermes, Hephaestus and Apollo. Whereas Ares has allied with Demeter and Aphrodite. The current winners are Ares. We are surely going to win this time, cause we have more people which is a major advantage.

------time break, line break-------
3rd Person Pov:-

"Campers, It is time for Capture the Flag. Get your gears, get ready we start in half an hour. I hope everyone remembers the rules. No maiming and No killing. The flag must be hidden in plain sight.", Chiron said as campers finished their food and got ready for CTF (Capture the Flag).

As the campers spread out across the forest, took their positions waiting for the game to start.

"Remember No maiming or No killing", Chiron reminded everyone as he blew the conch shell. Signifying the game has started as the campers sprinted to the opposite sides.

While everyone was engaged in the game a certain camper was sneaking away from the forest, a certain God.

Annabeth Pov:-

I was perched on a treetop keeping a close eye on the flag and my surroundings. I saw someone trying to sneak away from the forest going towards the big house, he was clearly from our team.

I descended from the treetop and decided to follow him.

To be continued.....

If you liked this chapter appreciate it if voted and commented.