Chapter 11

3rd Person POV:

"To be honest, I was not expecting you to come here so soon. I knew you would get suspicious sooner or later, but well, better late than never," Perseus said, looking into the bushes.

"The fact you did not go for my head tells me either you have gotten rusty or it was a warning shot, daughter of Atlas," he said, summoning his sword. A 12-year-old girl with brown eyes, a slightly upturned nose, copper-colored skin, and the silver circlet braided into the top of her long, dark hair came out of the bushes with her loaded bow locked onto Perseus's head.

"Leave my lady alone and leave you, monster. If you don't leave right now, I will show you no mercy," she said as she took small steps towards her mistress. Keeping her bow aimed at his head. She knew in a fight she couldn't beat him. He was a god, and one of his domains could be swordsmanship.

"Its kinda funny, no? I never killed any human or even raised my voice against anyone; I always did anything you asked me to do, but you protected the one who killed my daughter and made him a constellation, not you but your mistress, but you didn't stop her. If I had a chance, I would have destroyed your entire kiddy party in one go, but alas, if I did, Olympus would be against me and Zeus would not leave me, my dad, or my mom alone." He said this as he grabbed Artemis's unconscious body, turning it into golden dust. As soon as he did that, Zoe shot her arrow at him, but before she could realize it, he wasn't even in front of her. In fact, the entire monster camp had suddenly disappeared into thin dust. She knew she had to rush to inform the Olympian Council. Her mistress's life was in danger.

On Olympus :-

All the Olympians were gathered in the throne room, everyone was nervous, and Zoe stood in the center. "Olympians, I thank you all for gathering here so quickly. Lady Artemis has been kidnapped by the disgraced god Perseus."

There was a sudden uproar; the gods couldn't believe it. "Silence, He is your son, Poseidon; you must claim responsibility for this; this is practically an act of war," Zeus yelled, and the chatters died down.

To Zoe, it was very clear that Zeus was not bothered by Artemis's kidnapping; he wanted a reason to start war against Poseidon, especially with his master bolt now missing.

"First your half-blood bastard son takes my lightning bolt and then your bastard child kidnaps my daughter, I want them both back before winter solstice or there will be war, my brother", Zeus said 

"I tell you again, my half-blood child did not take your bolt, and I haven't seen Perseus since then." Poseidon countered, He knew his brother's true intentions; everyone knew his true intentions. He was paranoid about the prophecy and Perseus...two things he didn't like, coming at him at the same time.

AN: IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER, DO VOTE AND COMMENT, I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WANTED A NEW CHAPTER BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH REAL LIFE THINGS AND COULDN'T FINISH THIS CHAPTER. I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE ENDING MYSELF BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.