Chapter 7

He sighed, "Athena kids are so irritating". He went down, and as he went down he removed the camp armor, his clothes changed into deep black armor with flakes of gold and Blue veins all over his armor. He dropped his sword. When he reached down Annabeth stood there with a bow in her hand, she nocked an arrow into her bow and aimed it at Perseus.

"Who are you, a titan? a monster?", She asked him. She stood there with a brave face but she was scared, he radiated a dark aura. She felt like crying for some reason

"Princess you don't wanna do this, believe me.", He said taking a small step closer to her. He made his aura even stronger.

From the shadows, a blade appeared in his hands. "I don't want to do this princess.", He said. Making his aura even stronger

"stop calling me princess monster, how did you get in?", She asked him. Taking a step away from him and closer to the door.

"hmm, you will get to know everything in time. For now, keep that bow down. I don't want to hurt you.", He told her as a helmet appeared over his head. The helmet made Annabeth freeze in her place. The aura was .. was too much for her, It scared her too much, she couldn't keep up her act.

With one swift swish of her blade, he cut her bow in two pieces and kicked her to the ground. He walked closer to her and crouched next to her and whispered in her ear, "Good night"

As soon as he said that she fell asleep. When the next morning she woke up she couldn't remember anything. She was lying on her bed, in her cabin. Her sister was sitting next to her. Reading a book, She noticed Annabeth was up, "Finally you're up. We could have appreciated your help. Ares won" Standing up and helping Annabeth up.

"What happened, how did I end up here?", She asked her sister. Her sister handed her a glass of water and a pill, "We found you unconscious near the stream, we believe u tripped, fell, hurt your head, and well...fell unconscious.", she said before leaving

Happy new year, Busy with some real-life stuff and don't have much time. wrote this chapter quickly. Hope it's good and you guys like it

Also, Camp half blood arc over and we move to the real story now