Chapter 7

Sometimes I still dream of her. Skylar. Sometimes the dreams are all mushy and just us cuddling and her being cute, sometimes it's her yelling at me and me arguing with her. Then there are other times, the more steamy, sexy kind of dreams. Maybe they happen more than I would care to admit but here is the thing about sleepovers. People are actually near you when you sleep, meaning this happened.

In my dream, Skylar was under me as I began to make love to her. She would kiss me and hold me, tell me she loved me. Her moans would ring in my ears and cause me to moan. In reality...

"Darleen." Someone pushed me away.

"Mmm, more." I moaned.

Faint snickering interrupted my dream.

"Darleen!"

My dream faded away yet I still felt warm all over and that I was making love to someone.

"Help me get her off!"

My head finally registered that the voice belongs to Mackenzie. I opened my eyes and let my surroundings come into view. I was clung tightly to Mackenzie who was red as a tomato, in my dream haze I was still dry humping her.

"Morning... would you mind letting go of my boob?" she asked.

Out of reflex, I squeezed my hand and in turn, squeezed her breast. She closed her eyes shut tight and cringed as the redness in her face spread to her neck. I could hear Aphrodite giggling. It took my brain three whole seconds to process everything.

"Ah!" I yelped and jumped back.

Mackenzie sat up and gave me the stink eye.

"I'm sorry! Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to, I was just, and you, and oh my god." I felt my own face get really red.

Aphrodite burst into laughter and only then did I notice she had her phone out and recorded the whole thing.

"Delete that!" I tackled her to the floor.

"No way. This is blackmail." She laughed.

"Delete it!"

We wrestled around on the floor for the phone.

"You guys!" I complained when Aphrodite had won out.

"So what exactly were you dreaming about? I think I deserve to know since I was woken up by someone molesting me." Mackenzie crossed her arms.

"I am so sorry Kenzie, really I am. God that's so embarrassing. I was just dreaming... of things..." I avoided her gaze.

"Things?"

"You know..."

"I think we do." Aphrodite giggled.

"I am going to kill you." I glared at her.

There was a knock on the front door followed by the sound of the doorbell. I got up and marched downstairs towards it. The house was a disaster. Pillows and feathers everywhere not to mention we got into a silly string war and had a mini food fight. Before taking a bubble bath and flooding the hall with bubbles, which meant everything was soggy and smelled like a sea breeze bubble bath bomb.

I walked over to the door and cracked it.

"Hello." My aunt smiled at me.

"Aunt Matilda w-what are you doing here?"

"Checking up on you, as I promised your parents I would. Aren't you going to let me in?"

I looked behind me and cringed before turning back to her.