A name for a godly child

The family of eight-now nine- went back to their hut and placed the idols of the gods in their original places

The family of eight-now nine- went back to their hut and placed the idols of the gods in their original places. Pandu placed the heavenly looking baby, in front of the idols of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati, and chanted 'Har Har Mahadeva! Har Har Mahadevi!' It was decided that Pandu will give her her official name. Pandu smiled at the little girl.

Pandu's POV

"Her presence itself gives everyone soothing and positive vibes. Her skin shines as bright as a ray of light. Her face has perfect features and she will for sure grow up to be the most beautiful girl in Aryavart. Hence, her name shall be Vibha. Vibha is a name which means 'ray of light', 'beauty', 'glory', 'brilliance' and 'light', which absolutely fits her. She shall be called Vibha by the rest of the world, but for me, she is my Ammu, for she is my bundle of joy."

"Jiji, Arya has kept a beautiful name for her. Now it's your turn. What do you think will best suit her??'', Madri questioned Kunti with twinkling eyes.

"Arya has indeed kept a glorious name for her, but I shall call her as Kalyani. Just like arya said, my little baby girl has a blissful aura. She has come at very auspicious time, making this day even more auspicious. She is a part of Mata Parvati and has come to us as a blessing. So, my little darling's other name, the name I will call her with, shall be Kalyani.'' Kunti said with her ever calming voice and a smile on her face.

''Kalyani is a very beautiful name. I shall also call my little love as Kalyani, just like Jiji. Is that alright Jiji?'', Madri asked Kunti pleadingly. Kunti chuckled and nodded.

As everyone smiled at the bond of the two women, a very excited Arjun gathered everyone's attention as he spoke with his puppy eyes.

"Ma, Ma, Pitashree, I also want to name her please!! I have even discussed it with my brothers. Please?!" Arjuna spoke, not being able to sit quiet for any longer.

Kunti, Madri and Pandu nodded happily looking at their impatient little Arjun.

With eyes glittering and and a charming smile on his face, Arjun looked at his brothers once and started speaking. "Devi Ganga has told us that she will be our strength and will keep our family united no matter what. She looks very pretty too! So, my brothers and I have have agreed to call her Satva, which means a courageous hero. It also means truth and fortunate, and we are fortunate enough to have her as our anuja. Therefore, my brothers and I will call her dearly as Satva!'' Arjun exclaimed happily.

The baby girl, now known as Vibha, who had been sleeping woke up and slowly claps her hand with a lovely smile on her face, just as Arjun finished speaking. This makes everyone laugh.

Everyone enjoys the joyous moment not knowing what was waiting for them in the future.