A New Chapter

The silhouette of a very fast horse with a scabbard can be seen running under the glimmering moon. Although, it seemed like there was something on top of that horse. Or someone.

....

"DUSHASANAA!!!", Duryodhana raged.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE JUST DISAPPEARED?! YOU WERE RIGHT BEHIND HER!" Duryodhana yelled.

"Bhratashree I was behind her, but she just killed all those unworthy soldiers and left somehow! It's all those unworthy soldiers' faults!!! "

"ARGH! I shall talk with pitashree about this. Those soldiers shall be severely punished." Seethed Duryodhana

.....

It was a dark night with shimmery sun rays peaking through. The dawn of a new day.

"Neighhh, neighhh" A horse nudged at a bundle on the soft green ground.

A person, a girl.

"Water, water" she whispered with no energy left.

The horse beside her galloped southwardly toward a lake. It picked up a beautiful bloomed lotus and dipped it into a sparkly clear pond. The horse trapped the clear water within pink petals. It stood up magnificently and turned to glide through the wind to the girl. To the girl, who used to quench everyone's thirs it the clutches of thirst.

The glorious horse prodded the girl so gently, one could have mistakened the girl to be an exquisite flower. It softly sprinkles some water on her face. It poured some water into her mouth and quenched her thirst.

"Maa...maa" the girl called out quietly

" Neighhh" the horse replied softly

She laughed. She laughed with her honey like voice. But, it was not a laugh of joy, it was a laugh of pain and despair.

" Ayaan, thank you for being her. Thank you for protecting me like my mother. I thought you were Ma for a second because of the affection I felt...  You were there for me in a place where my Ma should've been. I'm ever so grateful to you Ayaan." She thanked the horse, Ayaan, with the little energy she had.

But that message of thanks was also filled with pain. She longed for her Ma. At a time when she needed her mother the most, her mother wasn't there as promised.

"You seem exhausted Ayaan. You take some rest over here for a while. You have protected me with your life, now give me, your Vibha, a chance to protect you" Vibha said soothingly.

Vibha stood up briskly like a regal queen and took her sword that was attached to Ayaan. She stood in front of Ayaan and kept watch. Her horse slept peacefully knowing not even a scratch can fall on it when he's under his princess's protection.

Vibha's POV

Ma. Where are you Ma? Where were you?

Ahh, I'm hurt and I want to lie on your soft lap ma. I waited all these years for you and you're not here. I'm hurt today and you're not here Ma. Your beloved kalyani wants you Ma but you're not here. I wish you were here. I wish.

_______

CUCKOOOOOO

"vibha! Rajkumariji! How are you now? You don't look good at all my friend. I flew to Vijaynagar rajya. It's a really good place; the subjects are happy, justice prevails and Maharaj Shri Krishna Dev Ray is an amazing king who is devoted to the well-being of his citizens! We should go there as soon as possible! You should go to the vaidhy as soon as possible. Although some bleeding has stopped, you are still bleeding from some places! I can't bare to see you in this shape! Please let's go!"

"Cuckoo Mera mitr, I am fine. You must be hungry after your journey, you should first eat."

Cuckoo: ... VIBHA UR BLEEDING AND I BET U DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT EATING LET ALONE DRINK SOME WATER WHILE PROTECTING AAYAN!

Vibha(chuckles): im fine cuckoo. Im fine. Im fine... 

Vibha just looked into the distant horizon with a blank stare with almost no hope left for her future. 

Cuckoo: Vibha, I know you are hurt. I know you are shattered but we need to get you treated as soon as possible for your parents, your brother, for Aryavarta if not for yourself. You got trained under two great teachers of the universe but for what? To be broken or to bounce back and shape Aryavarta's future on the basis of Dharma? 

Vibha: you're right Cuckoo. You're right. And anyways my brothers and Ma are strong enough to not die that easily. Leaving Hastinapur in the hands of bratha Dhuryodhana and Dusshasana isnt right either. Who knows what could happen to the people over there?! We We We need to go back immediately. We should get to the bottom of this! Come on Aayan. Let's go!

Neighhhhhh(NO)

Cuckoo: Noooooo!  Vibha you're already dizzy! I've found a place for us to stay in. It's a really good place! It's -

Vibha: NO cuckoo! We need to go help them. Im not that hurt anyway.

Cuckoo(frustrated) : There's no point talking to you Vibha. Just trust me. People do need you and for you to be able to help them you must be treated and SO we are going from here to a safer place and that's it. Aayan take her. We need to head towards....Vijaynagar.

-----

Aayan with vibha on his back rode fast towards the kingdome of Vijaynagar as directed by Cuckoo. Vibha's condition was quite detrimental to say the least. She was covered in her own dried blood barely awake. They kept riding fast when a group of men in black shot arrows at them.  

Hey everyone! This is the new chapter and i hope u like it! And last but not the least HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3