A New, Life changing Adventure Begins

Pitamah Bhisma himself led the pandavas to their room. Only Vibha was left. Bhisma took her to the garden away from the palace where the Pandavas were. Vibha was confused.

Vibha: Pitahmah where are we going? All my brothers were in the other palace that we just left.

Pitamah Bhisma: yes putri, your brothers are going to stay in that palace from today but you can't stay there as you are a girl. There is a different palace where all girls stay and that is where you shall stay as well.

Vibha sadly: but pitamah, I have always stayed with my brothers. I always sleep with them, eat with them, play with them and everything. We always do everything together.

Pitamah Bhisma: I know putri but in the palace as a royal you have to follow the rules but that does not mean that you cannot meet them. You can always meet them but your chambers will be in a different place.

Vibha sadly accepted it and went to her room lead by Bishma. As soon as she entered her chamber l, she gasped in awe. The room was much bigger than the whole hut she had lived in before.  Pitamah Bhisma left her admiring at how she gasped.

Vibha saw a large portrait of some people who looked like royals. When she went closer, she saw that it was a portrait of her parents smiling happily. A tear ran down her eye when she looked at the once know Maharaj Pandu and her mother Madri. 2 dasis came in and said that  rajkumari Vibha has to change into different clothes for dinner. They gave her a light pink lehenga to wear which wasn't too heavy. Then they layed out many gold jewelries on her dressing table. Vibha wasn't used to this and so she ran away to Kunti who just entered.

Vibha ran and hugged Kunti.

Kunti: my dear Kalyani ( another name for Vibha used my Kunti alone) what happened?

Vibha: Ma, I don't want to wear such heavy jewelry.

Kunti: my dear Kalyani, do you want me to dress you up today?

Vibha: yes pleaseee!

Kunti told the dasis to go away and made Vibha sit in front of the mirror.

Kunti first combed her hair.

Her hairstyle

Her dress