A New Something

In the hallway while going to the guest room

Vibha in her mind: Couldnt he have bothered to at least ask who i was when we were fighting? Did he really need to fight for soo long? humph! But he was pretty good though. The way he fought was pretty mesmerizing. He was even faster than bratha Karn. Bhrata Karn is the only person I know of somewhat close to my age who can keep up to my pace.

Vrishank in his mind: I never knew someone could fight this gracefully. I wonder who she is, where she's from. She's beautiful yet fights like a true warrior. Ma said that the fate of every girl is to be locked up in her home and just be a puppet to the men of the house. Whenever ma has picked up a sword to fight, she has been degraded. Everytime that happens, her eyes are filled with tears yet she doesn't let them fall. I am glad that this girl has been let to fight and be a warrior. No girl should be stripped off her rights. I should talk to her and maybe we can become good friends?! She didnt seem to pleased when i said that I attacked her to see if she really was master Xu's student or not.

Vibha: Well, here's your room Vrishank. This is the guest room. If you need anything just knock on this door opposite to your room and I'll help you. You can go fresh up and ill be back soon to take you to the dining room. Bye.

Vibha left without letting him say anything. She went to the back of the little school and called out to cuckoo.

*Only Vibha can understand cuckoo.

Vibha: I am sooo sorry cuckoo. I would've come to feed you ages ago but the messanger came, no more like sneaked up on me and fought. So I thought he was an intruder or someone so I was tryna knock him out but he defended himself well and at last master had to stop us when he retired. I'm really really really sorry Cuckoo.

Cuckoo: what do you mean? YOU COULDNT KNOWCK HIM OUT?! YOU GUYS FOUGHT TILL MASTER XU CAME??!! WOOWWWWW! I WANNA MEET HIM!!!:))

Vibha: Cuckoo seriously?😑🙄 You want to see him? You want to see the person who couldn't even bother asking who I was? Well atleast you are not yelling at for coming late but still. Seriously? Him? Whatever, here is your food. I need to go back inside and serve dinner to our guest.

Cuckoo: why are you getting so mad though 🙄😏

Vibha: because I'm mad, tired and just frustrated! Now I have to go. Bye

Cuckoo:🙄😏😏🤷‍♀️

Vibha went to go and set the table. Everyone came for dinner, even master Xu. Vibha avoided making eye contact with Vrishank.

Master Xu: so, I hope the journey wasn't too rough, Vrishank.

Vrishank: it was quite pleasant to be honest. Everything was peaceful.

Master Xu: I'm glad to hear that. Have you both introduced yourselves to each other?

There was no answer.

Master Xu: well, then you guys should introduce yourselves now. Vibha you can start.

Vibha: as you say master. I am Vibha, student of Master Xu.

Vrishank: I am Vrishank, student of master Xiao.

Master Xu: that was very formal. Anyways, since we all have finished dinner, we all should be heading to bed. It's quite late.

Vibha took away everyone's plate and retired to her chamber after making sure Cuckoo and Ayaan were alright.

After everyone went to bed

The smile of the bright, glowing full moon up it the sky was a very contagious smile. The villagers who looked up, smiled instantly. It was as if the moon was very pleased with something. The beautiful moon reminded the peace loving warrior of a ferocious yet a graceful someone. The glowing yet mysterious moon reminded the warrior who fought all odds to live their dream of a certain someone's eye which pierced through her soul.

That night was very mystical and sprouted new feelings in young souls.