Family?

Hastinapur- 9 days after Vibha's departure

The whole royal family is ready to depart for the wedding of the neighboring king's daughter. Bhishma, Vidur, Dronacharya, the king and queen, the 98 sons of queen Gandhari along with servants and soldiers are going to the neighboring kingdom. Karna is Angraj Karn now. Only Gandharaj Shakuni, Duryodhana, Dushasan and Ashwatthama are going to stay in Hastinapur. Duryodhana has been coronated as yuvraj. (Dushala is married)

Bhishma: Duryodhana, now you are going to take care of Hastinapur in the absence of the king. How you take care of Hastinapur in our absence will be a fine example the citizens can base on to decide whether they would like you to be their king or not. I hope they don't choose the latter. Shakuni, only because of your insistence, Duryodhana is being left alone to take care of Hastinapur. If anything detrimental occurs, keep in mind, action will be taken.

Shakuni with his sickly sweet cunning smile: No mahamahim. Nothing detrimental will occur. My baccha Duryodhana will take great care of Hastinapur. The muhurta time is going to end soon. You all should start your journey soon. Have a safe and happy journey!

Maharani: Yes, what Gandharraj said is right. We should get going. Duryodhana, send us a letter if there is any problem, may it be small or big.

Duryodhana nods yes and the royal family bids goodbye and leave.

After the royals start their journey:

Shakuni with a cunning smile: Yes mere bachcha, there shouldnt be anything detrimental happening... to our plan

Vibha

Vibha: mhm, Im going faster than what I expected. In this way, I might even reach home a day before I expected to. I would get to see mata and brathas sooner but I wont be able to talk to them. What should I do? OH! IDEA! I can go into Hastinapur like a stranger and prank them the WHOLE day and the next day, when I can talk, I can reveal myself!! OMG ITS GOING TO BE SOOOO FUN!!! They all might even consider me a ghost. OH I'LL REVEAL MYSELF DISGUISED AS A GHOST! Time to get revenge from bhrata Nakul. mwauhahahahahaaaa!!!!

Behind the brightest smiles are the darkest secrets that you will never understand.

-unknown

Hastinapur

Shakuni: Before you become the king, the citizens of Hastinapur shouldn't doubt their king. How dare that Nandini enter our palace, spy on our conversation to kill the Pandavas and steal the scroll I was going to send to Purochana. There have been cases of theft right? Lets frame Nandhini. I'm sure she will come back. When she does, I will snap that butterfly's wings and make her life a living hell!

Duryodhana: Mamashree, we should whip her close to death under the burning sun. We should humiliate her! She should regret being born!

Dushasan: She should be whipped right in front of the citizens of Hastinapur. She should parade barefoot all around Hastinapur with blood oozing out of her.

Shakuni: She wears black head to toe right. Inform everyone in Hastinapur that a woman wearing black head to toe is the thief stealing in Hastinapur and if they see anyone in black anywhere near the palace, they should be brought to us immediately. The black flower tattoo on her ankle is our only way to identify her. After we catch her, she is going to pray to god for death.