Injustice

*BGM: only till 31 secs*

The birds chirping

The sun high up in the sky,
A beautiful girl singing
The smile goddess
Like bright stars at midnight,
But soon to be vanished!
The day will bleed into a dark night,
Oh how heartless
Can fate be
Something that can make many speechless,
What will happen
Let's wait and see

Dushasana's POV

SENIK! SENIK!

*5 soldiers enter*

" HANDCUFF THIS CRIMINAL WITH IRON SHACKLES. SHE DARED TO MURDER THE PRINCE OF THE GREATEST EMPIRE HASTINAPUR. SHE SHALL BE PUNISHED. SHE SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THE MOST VIGOROUS WAY EVER!!! "I yell with all my power

A soldier is holding her- no I mean he is trying to keep her captured but he seems too weak. What sort of a man is he? He can't even hold a tiny little meek woman! He shall be fired at once, after this Nandhini is punished!

" Hey you two! CAN U NOT SEE THAT THIS WEAK MAN HERE IS STRUGGLING TO HOLD ONTO THIS TRAITOROUS, EVIL WOMAN?! GO AND HOLD HER WHILE THE SNAILS HAVE GONE TO BRING THE SHACKLES YOU MORONS!"

The finally go and get a hold of her. Why are such useless "soldiers " employed?

"Dushasana, she is a wondrous citizen of Hastinapur. Shouldn't we give her a wondrous treatment?" Bratha said in a very sly tone. It's always fun when bratha uses this tone!

"Yes Bratha, we must treat her very warmly. How about we honour her Majesty of cunningness outside Infront of the other residents of Hastinapur? Then everyone will understand how accommodating we are!"

" Anuj you're 100% right!" Bratha replied. " SENIK! GO BRING THR WHIP. BRING THE STEEL WHIP WITH THORNS THAT HAS BEEN DOUSED IN SALT!"

Vibha's POV

" Anuj you're 100% right!" Bratha replied. " SENIK! GO BRING THR WHIP. BRING THE STEEL WHIP WITH THORNS THG HAS BEEN DOUSED IN SALT!" Bratha Duryodhana exclaimed with hate dripping everywhere.

Why are bratha Duryodhana and bratha Dushasana treating me in such a treacherous way!? Why do they have such vicious sinister smiles plastered all over their faces?!

Author's POV

The thorny whip dipped in salt AKA the torture whip was brought in on a plate draped with blood like red velvet. The soldiers who went to bring the handcuffs has also returned.

Vibha was handcuffed with heavy metal chains. The soldiers who were initially restricting her started dragging her across the palace corridors that looked like dull jewelry. The palace that had been known for its crystal-like glimmer turned into a rock like grey palace.

Vibha who was bound by her vow could not do anything except struggle under the hold of 5 strong bull like men and the metal handcuffs that weighed like a ton.

She was thrown in the middle of a busy market area. Duryodhana grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

" Citizens of Hastinapur! Right now, I am not only going to make an announcement but also give a warning to every scowl creature in this society, male or female that if you EVER , EVER even TRY to commit treason, you shall be punished in the most rigorous way possible! You all know Nandhini I'm sure! BUT HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HER FACE?! well, if you haven't then here she is! SHE HAS BEEN CAUGHT RED-HANDED FROM TRYING TO STEAL PRECIOUS ITEMS FROM THE PALACE AND TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THE PALACE BY HARMING PRINCE DUSHASAN! This woman here, who you all thought as the brave and kind- hearted woman is nothing but an evil witch!" Duryodhana seethed. "Now you all shall see what would happen to treacherous animals like her. Start running away for you dear life WITCH. RUN AROUND NOW!"