(IMPORTANT)

Believe it or not, it's been 4 years since I've written this story, and yet I haven't even finished completing this book.

I've had old readers and newcomers come and go with my book. Many people vote, add my book to their reading lists, comment, etc, I'm very grateful for all of that.

I wanted to become like all those amazing BTS fanfic authors when I dived into fanfiction for the very first time years ago (me having BTS Taehyung FF video flashbacks 😳)

As I read their books and the stories they've written, I noticed the amount of support they received was huge.

I came here when I was in a really bad place in my life, therefore, I decided to come on Wattpad.

This was how this book was born.

I released this idea on Wattpad and gave it my best shot.

Surprisingly, many of you guys loved it! All of you guys are so supportive that it motivates me to continue writing this book. And to get the chance to talk with you all!

I feel honored.

Although my book has been laced with dark/yandere themes, I hope you guys are willing to continue reading this book to find the real meaning of what the book is about instead of only seeing it as a man whose obsession consumes his sanity for the girl he loves.

Since we've all come this far with my book, I want to hear what you all have to say about it. Not only specific chapters but the story as a whole itself.

What's good about it? What's your favorite part? What drives you to continue reading this book? What are some things you've noticed? What parts have you resonated with?

And what about this environment? Do you feel safe here? Do you feel uncomfortable being here? Am I not making you feel safe? Are you satisfied with my content? Please let me know.

Honestly, anything.

Even my silent readers (yeah I see you 👁👁), I would also like to hear your thoughts as well.

Anyways, that's all for today!

Let me know what you guys have to say so that I can become an even better author for you!

Just think of this as an author evaluation :)

Nothing too serious.

I'll see you guys again!