Chapter 23

Taehyung's Pov

I couldn't believe it.

I really couldn't.

Why... just... why?

You made me believe that you were going to stay. 

Who am I to fool?

Of course, you wouldn't stay.

I did all in my power to keep you by my side.

I have everything... everything!

But here you are... running away from me... slipping away under my nose when I thought I could trust you.

And what have we here?

You couldn't have just escaped on your own. 

Somebody helped you...

Yeah...

Somebody helped you.

I have to bring you back.

If I don't, who am I to live my life with?

Who will I care for?

Who will I cherish?

Who will I have for me to hold by my side?

Who will I have to love?

You... you promised you wouldn't leave me!

I know you did!

I'm sure you did!

You just won't admit it... right?

"Master V! We have tracked her location!"

"Where is she now?" I asked, my back facing towards my men's direction, my gaze looking out the window reaching the ends of the mansion's borders.

"She has checked into a motel, which is twenty miles from here."

I sighed in relief.

She isn't that far from here. I can still make it if she stays where she is.

"What's the name of the motel?"

||

Rui's Pov 

"So I left about three thousand dollars in the bag for you. It should be able to last you long enough to get you to where you need to go," Jin said with a smile as he gave me a bag that was filled with extra necessities.

"Jin, I appreciate your generosity, but I don't think I'll need three thousand dollars. It's a bit too much, don't you think?" I chuckled.

"For someone who gets paid a large salary every week? Don't worry about it. All of us pitched in, right guys?" Jin grinned.

"Excuse me? You're the one who took most of my-"

Jimin was cut off by Jin hushing him. "That concludes our conversation about the money," Jin gave a nervous chuckle and turned to Jimin, glaring at him before turning back to me with a smile. 

"So what will you do now? Have any plans?" Yoongi asked.

I sighed, looking down to the graveled ground, trying to think of the best answer I could because even I wasn't sure of what I was going to do now. "Maybe I will find my way back to go and live with my grandma? Or maybe rent another apartment? Of course, I'm going to have to find another way to sell my place and remove my belongings while avoiding  Taehyung from finding out that I'll be coming back to Seoul to do that. It's going to be a lot."