Chapter 7

Rui's Pov

Taehyung guided us out of the underground greenhouse through another hallway that led us to the theater. The tension between us seemed almost too awkward for one of us to strike up a conversation. "So, how big is your theater?" I asked.

"Y-You'll see. It's pretty big s-so there should be enough space for b-both of us," he stuttered.

I turned to look at him to see his face still flustered from our kiss back at the greenhouse. His face was visibly pink like the roses in the garden.

"Oh my gosh, we kissed. oh my gosh, we kissed," he repeatedly mumbled.

I couldn't do anything, but give him a soft smile.

We eventually got to the theater room which was already set up for us. As we both entered, I gazed upon the many seats that were left empty and the red curtains that hung near the opposite sides of the big, white screen.

We made our way to the front seats with everything that was provided for us: food, beverages, snacks, pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and everything else you thought you would need that would make you comfortable. "D-Do you want popcorn? It's f-fresh," Taehyung said as he shyly handed me a small bowl of popcorn towards me.

"Oh, well, thank you," I said as I took the bowl and sat on my seat with him sitting right beside me.

We turned our seats into small beds and did everything we could to make ourselves comfortable. The lights started to dim and the screen began playing a movie. It started with soft music and just before things got interesting, I saw myself in the film.

"Is that... me?" I asked in shock, turning my head quickly to Taehyung on my left.

"Keep watching," he whispered, keeping his full attention on the screen while sipping his rose tea in the most elegant way possible.

I returned my gaze to the screen. The scene showed me surrounded by darkness with a single light that was across from me. The rose stood by itself almost as if wanting me to set it free from its glass prison. Then the attention was suddenly focused on my feet when I took my first steps to the rose. The floor lit up with each step I took which eventually made a small trail behind me of what I have done.

"Wow, you made our small little trip in the greenhouse into a small film?" I teased.

"W-Well, 'cause why not? Y-You know?" he nervously gave out a giggle while rubbing his neck.

"Wait. Was someone filming us while we were down there?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No, there were cameras that I control and it films by itself. It can film things by itself and turn them into a movie," he answered.

"How fascinating..." I nodded while stuffing myself with junk food.

We continued to watch the film until it got to the part where Taehyung and I were about to kiss. "No, no, no please blur it out, please blur it out," I begged as I covered my face with my blanket.

I slowly peeked from my covers and right at that moment, the camera zoomed close to our lips as we kissed. I hid under the covers from embarrassment while Taehyung sat there, taking in every detail that the screen was showing. The scene reflected from his glasses and his eyes were wide open.

The film ended and right before I stood up, Taehyung and I heard a scream.

"Did y'all have to kiss that long? Why didn't I see any tongue involved?" I heard Jungkook scream from above.

I pushed myself back deeper into the seat, tightening the blanket around me from the absolute embarrassment that I was experiencing.

"Well, crap. They saw everything," I sighed to myself before getting off.