8. Treat

No one's pov

It was weeks after the incident, there was a but progress ever since the visit.

Millie had started being open, she started actually accepting Sadie and started sharing stuff with her.

Sadie found out that Millie's family were Americans but she had travelled to the United kingdom for her dreams to be a technician.

She told her how much she used to miss her family so she came back early.

Sadie was happy that she trusts her with this information. She was actually more than happy when realising the progress.

While Millie, saw progress. Not about her warming  up to the Crowned princess, but she saw progress to Sadie's character development.

From the first meet, Sadie was more arrogrant, she thought she could just use a contract to own her. Her patience was like thin dust, non existent. She was also very controlling, like very. Now, she was more free.

Millie also saw that Sadie was more touchy and lovey dovey, she had started kissing her more often. Like kissing her hands, her forehead and cheeks and even the corner of her lips.

Even thought she never gave an indirect kiss, it still made Millie shy and go red, very red.

Well let's got back to what's happening now.

Sadie was drinking her daily tea while reading her horror novel, while Millie was reading her romance novels while eating her breakfast near the window where she occasionally watched the birds chirp with the flowers getting watered by the royal farmers.

Millie let out a shriek when she felt long gentle arms around her.

"Why read romantic novels if I'm here? Love." Sadie asked as her hit breath made Millie blush crimson.

"U-Uh." The brunnete girl didn't knew how to respond, imagine a beautiful ginger who is a Crowned princess back hugging you ?

Sadie giggles and kisses Millie's neck which didn't help the poor girl.

Millie was now a living tomato, even her ears were red and heating up.

"Oh my, are you okay love?" Sadie teases while lifting the girl's chin to make eye contact.

The two girls drowned into each other's eyes, they get a strong desire to move closer.

As they move closer and closer until they could feel each other's breath.

Millie stopped moving and gulped.

Sadie smiles and moves her head to the side to land a perfect kiss on the girl's soft lips.

As they were so close to kissing each other a the door opened harshly. Making the soon to be Queen's wardrobe and items jump.

Sadie lets out a groan and glares at the person, while Millie was still frozen.

"Oh my! My daughter, what on Earth are you doing?!" A deep loud suprised voice shrieks.

A/N: rn I'm stealing my sister's hotspot, someone in my class got covid and now I'm trapped in this weird ass motel. 7 days to go until I'm released :-(