3.cold

"miss,you have to."

"no."

"please miss."

"no."

sigh.

The butler finally leaves me alone,it happend so quick.First I met the crown queen which I thought was the best day in my life,but now its the opposite.Let me tell you what happened,after being being taken away,they putted me in a royal carriage,making me sit besides the devil in a crown.She kept on touching my thigh which is very unacceptable for my liking.When we made it to the royal castle they escorted me to queen sadie's room,I hated it.It was too huge,uncomfy and it didnt felt like home,it felt like a dunegon.The crown princess is downstairs in the resting room wheres shes getting her shoes polished while I'm here in a dark big room getting forced to drink a glass of water,I learnt a lot from my parents,they used to tell me to never ever accept a drink from someone unless its someone who I knew for a long time.

I heard the door swing open revealing the crown princess holding a bowl."Ah,there you are my bride."She exclaims while walking up to me who was on a wooden chair."Here eat this,it's a beef soup"She says,I suspiciously look at the soup and her."I promise I didn't put anything in it."She says with a wink,I blush and look away.It was surprisingly good,she's a good cook.She sat down in front of me,getting on my level.She takes me smells fists which fitted perfectly in her big hands and kisses the back of my palm,"you truly are ethereal my love."she says,I took a look at her before asking,"where's my parents?"She stops and looks over at me making eye contact,"my dad has made them sign a marriage certificate for us love."I narrow my eyes at her,how can someone look so pure and innocent but also look so controlling and evil?it was long silence before she spoke up."Listen love,I'm sorry this is so fast to progress.Its just that,when I saw you for the first time I knew we were meant to be!"She shouts,I sigh,"I promise for my life,I will treat you the dearest and joyful life."She promises,I ignore her and kept looking away,I hear her sigh and kissing my hand again before leaving.I slept on her queen sized bed as I felt tears running down my cheek,was this my life now?