12. sloppy

A/N: Ok this is the last time, some people (the comments I deleted) kept on calling me names because I didn't update. I could just delete this whole book in a second. It's annoying as hell and I clearly stated I update slowly bc I just don't have the time. (but to the people who actually thank me instead of begging, I love you.)

Enjoy chapter 12, among us.

No one's pov'

Sadie's hands started to tug on Millie's clothes as Millie raised her arms, helping her.

Disconnecting their kiss, yet again. Sadie took her time slowly removing each piece of Millie's clothing, and when the girl was almost entirely naked, leaving with just a piece of silk barely covering the center of her breasts.

Sadie quickly rips off the cloth and starts fonding the girl's breasts, staring at Millie's brown eyes in admiration.

The ginger girl started to play with Millie's nipples, lightly rubbing them. She leaned down and took one of the nipples into her wet and warm mouth. Sadie's lips form a smirk as she hears the girl moans loudly into her ears.

Millie whines as the redhead's lips part from the girl's nipple as she feels the cold air brush over the wet skin.

Sadie takes this time to admire her beauty, she stares at her body from head to toe making the girl uncomfortable.

"Beautiful." She suddenly mutters out letting the girl below her stare at her in confusion.

"Pardon?" Millie asked her, using her elbows to sit up but getting stopped almost instantly by Sadie.

Sadie's eyes were no longer on her body but directly looking at the girl's eyes.

"You're beautiful," Sadie says bluntly, but she couldn't hide the longing look in her eyes.

Millie took notice of this and quickly broke the eye contact, obviously getting embarrassed by her words.

Sadie laughs and drags her tongue, from the girl's stomach to her lower area.

Millie gasps as the redhead kisses her clit, gently and slowly.

The girl gets more eager over time and starts humping on her tongue.

Not even a second later, Sadie removes her warm mouth from the girl's center to glare at her, "do that again and I might as well leave you here."

Millie's doe eyes suddenly fill with terror, she was so worked up and needed a release fast.

"S-Sorry." Her voice is shaky as her lips twitch.

Sadie stares at her with a mischievous look and smirks, "good."

As the girl continues giving small licks on the girl's clitoris, Millie starts to feel the same eager feeling in her stomach and resists the urge to hump her tongue.

Suddenly, Sadie starts devouring and feasting on the girl's center, lapping all her honey with the tip of her tongue.

Millie moans loudly as she grips the cotton pillow behind her, her eyes rolling back in pleasure.

As Sadie continues pumping her tongue back and forth into her vagina, she starts rubbing the girl's upper clitoris.

Millie feels the ecstasy and knot in her stomach, her stomach filled with butterflies ready to get out of its cage.

Both of them knew the girl was at her peak, reading to release.

Sadie feels the girl's wall squeeze her tongue as Millie moans in her broken voice.

Finally, the girl releases all over Sadie's face and the clean duvet which were now ruined.

The whole was filled with heavy breathing and with the fresh smell of sex.

Sadie smiles at the girl's broken figure, her body filled with red hickeys and her lips swollen. But what pushed Sadie off the edge was the girl's doe eyes filled with haughty and her dopey smile.

Sadie caresses the girl's inner thigh, to calm her down.

"I will go ask them to get ready for your bath," Sadie says, caressing the girl's messy hair.

"How about you? Let me help you." Millie says, as she felt spoiled and her lover didn't get a release after her hard work.

"No," Sadie says sternly, but her smile is still on her lips. "I want this to be about you, love."