10. Warm embrace or more

No one's pov

"Uh, Princess Sadie?" Millie asked.

"Sadie, call me Sadie." Sadie corrects the girl.

"Yes, Sadie. What are you doing?" Millie asked.

"Cuddling you?" Sadie looks at the girl's face with raised eyebrows.

"No, I meant why are you sinking into my neck?" Millie asked, the latter had dragged her to her bedroom to hug each other. 

But the ginger was now tracing lines on her flat stomach under her shirt and diving her face into the brunette's neck.

"I simply like your neck, it's warm and you smell incredibly good, very floral," Sadie mumbles into the girl's neck, the ginger loved flowers and plants, just never patient.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable?" Sadie worriedly asked, Millie was taken back when she looked into the ginger's eyes, it was the first time she saw worry. The girl's hold on her was gentle like a feather.

"No, no. It's nothing." Millie reassures her, looking away as her whole face was deep red.

There was a long peaceful silence, Millie used this time to think about what was happening. Why did the princess choose her? How are her parents? Is Noah okay? What's coming up? She asked herself.

But suddenly she felt the ginger's finger stop tracing lines on her stomach, Millie turns to face her, questionably.

But before she can turn her head, Sadie firmly places her hand on the girl's thin waist, sitting on top of her.

Millie gasped at the sudden movement, she raised her hand to push the girl off but to her dismay, Sadie quickly pinned her arms above her head.

"P-Princ- Sadie, what are you doing?" Millie shrieks, her ears were heating up and her face felt like it was on fire.

"Look at you, so submissive under me." Sadie wickedly smirks, flirtatiously batting her eyes.

"S-Sadie stop it!" Millie tries to stop her again but Sadie was too strong for her.

Millie swallows deeply as she saw how the ginger stared at her. Sadie's eyes soon traveled down to her neck then her exposed collarbone, She licks her dry lips at the view.

Out of nowhere, the ginger's face comes closer to the brunette's.

Millie shyly stared at her back, their faces only a few inches away. "S-Sadie? What ar-"

Millie gets cut off by the girl smashing her lips to hers, Millie's eyes widen and her whole body froze as the girl kissed her.

Sadie bit Millie's bottom lip, earning a gasp from the girl under her. She used this chance to insert her tongue into the girl's wet and sweet mouth.

Millie, who was still frozen in shock, didn't return the kiss which got the crowned princess slightly frustrated.

The ginger lightly squeezes the girl's waist, asking- demanding her to kiss back.

Millie hesitantly kisses the girl back, Sadie smiles into the kiss.

She finally breaks the kiss, their saliva string following. Millie's lips were all bruised up, the girl was out of breath, with her scrunched-up shirt, revealing her neck and collarbone. 

Sadie groans at the sight, having a weird feeling in her stomach, her cheeks heating up as she watches the girl's chest rise up and down.

Her eyes avert to the girl's neck, she licks her bruised lips before going to her nick.

Millie whimpers as the girl gives soft ticklish kisses on her neck, she gasped as the small kisses became desperate sucking.

Millie's heart felt heavy, it was beating fast for the girl. It was almost as if someone could hear it from afar.

The kisses trail down to her collarbone, Sadie seductively bites the girl's collarbone, while staring at the girl's chocolate eyes.

Millie bites her lips, surprising the urge to open her mouth wide for some odd reason, this feeling was new to her, she didn't even know what was happening.

Sadie's hands travel down to the girl's lower area, staring at the girl.

The two girls felt like they were on fire, the feeling was too much for them.

"Millie?" Sadie asked the girl.

"Y-Yes," Millie replies, still drowning in the heat.

"Will you sleep with me?"

"Eh?!"

A/n: Lawl not me ghosting you guys. Sorry ;-D