Lead up to Christmas

Three weeks went by very quickly. It was heaven but we knew the day was coming.

After countless arguments about it and Marcus trying so hard to pretend like he didn't really enjoy his work, we finally made a breakthrough. When he phoned his boss to tell him he was coming back, his boss asked to put me on the phone.

I was so confused but all he said to me was a simple "thank you my darlin'" and I just laughed before giving it back to Marcus. The man was seriously connected and I definitely was far too intimidated to make conversation with him.

"Fuck. I forgot to—" I handed him his charger and smiled at the sexy smile on his face. It was hard to see him leave again but this time I was a lot more prepared.

"You know, when you get back it'll be Christmas Eve. I really hope you did all your Christmas shopping already." I smile because I know for a fact he hasn't even thought about it. We're standing by the dining table while he checks through his bag one more time.

"I've bought a present and I've given it to Roman because I know you'll make it your life's mission to find it." Ohhh. Exciting. Now I was definitely going to be going to my parents house for weekly visits. "I've already told him that I'll smash his Xbox if he tells you what it is so give up on the crazy lady thoughts." I laugh but don't deny anything. Why should I? He's not in my head listening to how I could buy Roman a new one if he just told me what it was he was hiding.

"I'll let it go but mainly because you didn't say it was for me." It definitely is and he's hundred percent said this to frustrate me for the time he's gone "and if it is for me then I'm sure it'll be a nice surprise." Or at least I can act surprised after I've finished bribing Roman to show me.

"I love you." Is his only answer and I mock him as I was around the other side of the table, holding a boiling cup of coffee to my lips.

He digs through his bag and finds my little early Christmas gift to him and swallows hard at the picture of me in very suggestive underwear that took me a whole two hours to take thanks to being far too insecure to ask one of the girls to take it for me. It involved lots of moving the camera and changing the light in the room. All in all a total nightmare and a sign I should never take up photography or be a porn star. I'll count my blessings on the latter.

He stared at the photo, his eyes turning darker.

"Is this is our bedroom?"

"Mhmmm..." I wait nervously for his response but his eyes seem to stay rooted to the picture and the bulge in his trousers tells me all I need to know.

I watch as the muscle in his jaw clenched over and over and in the end he puts the picture back in its hiding place in the bag.

"You...like?"

"Huh? Oh, I very much like. I mean it's making me really control the need to bend you over the table and make you come hard over and over but it's definitely going on to my number one on the gifts I've ever received list." I blush at the thought of him grabbing me by the hips and bending me over before sliding into—"someone else also having some sexy thoughts?" His voice pulls me out of my daydream and I cough slightly to change the subject.

"So...how're you feeling?" He asks and all signs of joking are gone. He walks around to my side of the table and his hand cups my cheek before sliding down to the side of my neck. My action hero was about to jet off but he still worried about little old me and it made my heart soar.

"I'm perfect. I just want you back in one piece so we can celebrate Christmas together." I move forward and leave a lingering kiss on his lips.

It wasn't long before he was loaded up in his car and we'd spent half an hour kissing like a bunch of teenagers, leaning against his car door.