Freaking the F*** out

Marcus's POV:

My body was so stiff. I was still fucking inside her! I'm always careful...too fucking careful. So why now would I fuck her without a fucking condom!

My mind is a frenzy of questions, littered with 'fuck' in between nearly every word. A small part of me wonders whether it's such a big deal but I push that idea away before my mind pulls the idea apart at the underlying reasoning.

I know that I probably loved this fucking Goddess on my lap but we hadn't been a couple for five minutes and I was already implanting my seed in her! What the fuck is wrong with me?

I wanted it to be us. To have fun for a while, let her teach and enjoy teaching children without the hassle of worrying about her own.

Her eyes look straight into mine and I started to finally wonder why she doesn't seem in the slightest bit bothered that we could have just made a fucking child. I've never in my fucking life gone in bare back!

Don't get me wrong, I thought it felt bloody amazing and I felt a massive connection with her but I thought it was the power of the topic or some other mushy bullshit.

"Marcus, you need to calm down." She says in a little voice. Her confidence from earlier completely gone.

"I'm freaking the fuck out here!"

"Are you clean?" That's her question?

"Yes!" I hiss a little too quickly at her and I catch the slight wince on her expression. Shit! I'm scaring her!

"Then we're good. I'm on the pill Marcus." She says it quickly and then scoots off my lap, grabs my top and throws it over her head. I watch carefully as her figure retreats up the stairs but I haven't moved an inch.

Fuck!

I seriously fucked that up!

Felicity's POV:

My mind is a whirling fortress of questions as my numb legs force their way up the cushioned carpet on the stairs and into his bathroom. Locking the door behind me and throwing his top in the hamper, I walk shakily into the shower.

I don't let the water heat up before I stand under the spray of the shower and feel somewhat grateful that my body has been shaken to life by the freezing liquid.

The water warms with each passing second but my feet stay stuck to the tiled floor, not moving the slightest bit. What the hell just happened?

I can't help but feel a little confused at his need to have me and call me his but the minute we share the intimacy of the moment of skin on skin, his reaction is to completely freak out?

Minutes tick past and I'm well aware of the fact we are now in the early hours of the morning. The more I think about it, the more I realise the funny side of it but I'm not sure whether it's at my own expense.

I wash my hair with his shampoo and lather myself in his shower gel; lavishing in the smell of Marcus encompassing my entire body. The only thing missing right now is the man of the hour himself. Although I'm not sure I can actually face him yet.

Marcus's POV:

It's been half an hour and she's still in the shower. I tried the door about twenty minutes ago and wasn't overly surprised to find it locked. She needed some space and I respect that but I'm slowly starting to feel like something might be wrong.

The sound of the water turning off is like music to my ears and my heart starts a slighter faster rhythm in anticipation of her emerging from the bathroom.

When the door finally opens five long minutes later, Felicity stands there with a small towel wrapped around her petit frame and I say nothing.

I can't move.

Her features are relaxed and her wet hair is tumbling down the back of her head, grazing the bottom of her waist. She truly is a magnificently beautiful woman and my head suddenly screams profanities at myself as a result to the stupidity of my reactions nearly an hour ago. I could've dealt with it in a much calmer and more mature way.

"Would you mind if I borrowed a clean T-shirt?" Her voice is soft and timid. My heart swells for her and I notice the slight pink of her cheeks. She's become really shy all of a sudden.

"You don't need to ask Felicity, you know that." I give her my best smile and I'm pleased that it gets a smile in return but it's not her fullest smile.

I'm sitting patiently in my boxers on my bed while I watch Fliss pull my T-shirt drawer open and take out a new white oversized top. I expect her to go back to the bathroom and put it on but instead she drops the tiny towel and lifts her arms high above her head to put my top on slowly.

My eyes roam her body hungrily and I almost want to punch myself. Did I not just learn to slow the fuck down after last time? Her returning confidence and heavenly body are like a direct call to my dick!

Her subtle curves move in the sexiest ways as she pulls the top further down her body. Just when I think I'm safe, she pulls the material a little more than needed and I watch with brooding eyes as her hard nipples strain against the material of my clothes.

Fuck!

She walks over like the innocent little vixen that she is and pulls the covers over for the other side of the bed that she seems to take when she stays with me.

"Fliss...I'm sorry for my over reaction earlier. I've just never actually had sex without a condom. I don't want to have any form of STD and I don't feel like I'm ready to be a father."

My eyes never leave hers but I'm not entirely sure why her look is soft and calm. She doesn't look pissed at all. She looks like she just wants to go to sleep.

"It's fine Marcus. I get it, honestly, I do. I just think we could maybe talk about this tomorrow or in a couple of hours when we have to get up." He little smile is enough to make me nod my head and pull her into my body to place a soft kiss onto her forehead.

The small sigh from her makes me feel like all the worlds problems could be solved when we wake up later. She just makes me feel like I can tackle anything.

We lie wrapped in each other's arms and although I know we need to have a conversation about earlier, the fact that it's not a pressing matter at the moment makes me finally drift off with her gentle breaths tickling my chest as she falls quickly to sleep.

***

After breakfast and a morning coffee - that Fliss made - I finally had the courage to bring up the topic of my overreaction.

"Hey, look, about yesterday, I'm really sorry. I should never have reacted the way I did. It was incredibly immature of me and it definitely put a massive dampener on the moment. I don't want you to to think it was anything about you, it was purely a first for me and it scared me a little."

I shake my head at the understatement of the fucking century.

She seems to find it funny and the little giggle that leaves her sweet mouth catches me off guard.

"Are you laughing at me Felicity?" I hold my straightest face possible and glare at her with my pissed off face that I use a hell of a lot in work.

"Oh don't give me that face Marcus! It was just a little funny. I'm sorry but what timing you have! I finally let you call me your girlfriend and the aftermath is...well, you being a bloody lunatic!" She giggles again and it's the most perfect sound I've ever heard.

My smile is slow to spread over my face but when it does, she laughs even harder and then wraps her arm around her body to slow herself from laughing so hard.

I should be pissed that she's outwardly laughing in my face, about me nevertheless, but I can't bring myself to be. I just want to hug the living crap out of her and laugh along. When did I become the most mushy piece of fucking shit on the planet?!