The morning after the night before.

I was groggy and warm. So very warm. The pillow I was sleeping on was as hard as a rock and my legs were trapped by something heavy.

I laid there with my eyes closed because despite everything, I was comfy and felt safe. I nuzzled my head into my pillow and it started to shake. Then I heard a low chuckle. Oh my God!

That was when the memories of the night before started to flood back to me. What happened after the second tequila shot? I can't remember? Am I home? Who's in the bed with me?

"Calm down sweetheart, it's only me." I know that husky voice. Oh my God, it's Marcus! I'm sleeping on Marcus bloody Daniels!

I open my eyes enough to notice his bare chest and rippling stomach muscles then shut my eyes quickly. Ok. Deep breath. Face your consequences Felicity!

I slowly open my eyes this time and lift my head to check my surroundings. I let out a shaky breath when I realise I'm in my room, so this has to be my bed. God I was disoriented.

"How'd you sleep? You tender this morning?" Oh shit! If he's asking that then we definitely did something together.

"Umm...I don't know. Did we have sex?" Yep. Out with it Fliss. Why not? Do I always have to speak before letting my brain filter my thoughts?

His whole body tenses and then he laughs rather loudly for my liking. It's my turn to tense when he strokes his fingers up and down my back underneath the T-shirt I have on. How have I changed? I really hope he didn't see me get changed!

"Oh trust me Fliss, if we'd had sex last night, you'd feel it for days." He says it so matter of factly that I can't help but giggle. I know I shouldn't but it's my immediate response. "I meant, how's your head feeling after the tequila and Prosecco?"

I tilt my head up and look at his face. He looks so beautiful and I can't help but like the feeling of him in my bed. My nose is filled with his scent and a small part of me wishes I could wake up to this every morning. I feel like a teenager crushing on him all over again and can't help but smile as he chuckles underneath me.

"You seem very confused this morning. Does that have anything to do with our lack of clothes?"

With that, my eyes spring open as wide as possible and I move my arm from around his torso and down to my bare legs entwined with his bare legs. I put my hand over my eyes and whimper.

"How much did you see Marcus?"

"Oh I saw a lot! I tried to stop you at first but then you had this wicked smile that said you were up to something. Then off came the dress and you wiggled into my top! It was quite funny actually how clumsy you were!"

I felt like a tomato. I bet my mind thought I was being this sexy seductress that had him wrapped around my little finger, wishing I wasn't drunk so he could have his wicked way with me!

"I wouldn't worry baby, I rather enjoyed the show. And I really like you in my shirt." His nose brushes across the top of my head as he kisses the top of my head. Did he just call me baby? I can't control my heart. I feel like it's going to thud out of my chest.

"W-w-what? I'm not sure what's happening Marcus. I thought you were just messing with me yesterday to wind me up? Y-you can't say things like that anymore, it's just playing with my emotions." I can't look at him. Instead I pull myself away from him and throw my legs over the edge of my bed. I've had enough of being messed with now. It's not funny. He can't play with a persons feelings like this.

"Hey, I'm not playing and I wasn't yesterday." He puts his hand on the small of my back and I pull away from his touch.

"I'm going to go shower. I'll bring your top back when I'm done and then you can...err go?"