The restaurant • T.H

Wk: 1.1k
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The restaurant:

Tom Pov:

"Y/n are you ready?"
"Yep coming"

She came out of the bathroom looking so fucking hot. My eyes looked at her down and up locking in her eyes.

"You are not keeping that dress on tonight."
"Can't wait" she said with a stupid smirk on her face as she passes in front of me. I bit my lips and followed her.

The ride was difficult, I had my hand on her tight and I was teasing her a bit going further and further to her crotch.

"Teasing me again sir?"
She knows how much I love those nick names.

"God, I wish I could do more right now"
"You will."

I parked the car when we arrived at the restaurant, seeing our family coming up to us.

"Hey Nikki" said Y/n hugging her tightly.
"Hi, omg your dress is a masterpiece"
"Aww thank you, you look stunning too"

Harry game up to me staring at Y/n.

"Mate..."
"Shut up, and get your eyes off her."
"Your girl looks hot"
"You really want my fist in your face"
"Nice to see you again"
We laughed and I hugged him, saying hello to everyone, then sitting at the table, obviously I sat next to Y/n, I sensed right away she was tense.

We ordered our food, and started talking, I felt like Y/n was avoiding me. And I think my mom sensed that she wasn't exactly feeling well either.

"Y/n sweetie is everything's fine?"
"Yeah, sorry Nikki I just feel a little ill."

Hu-hu she is not feeling ill, she is horny, I know her by heart.
I put my hand on her thigh and she start to act even weirder.

"Ok I really don't feel good, I'm going to go to the girl's room, be right back."

She stood up and leave the room I watched her leave, and of course I am not letting her get away this easily.

"Just going to check what is going on"
"Sure"
I stood up and went to where she was, I slightly opened the door, she was just standing staring at herself in the mirror.

"I think I never saw this horny before."
"Tom, you have been on your press tour for over four months, you came back two days ago exhausted and you barely kissed me, I need you, I want to feel you."

I came closer to her grabbing her waist and she put her arms on my shoulders.
I kissed her gently, but the kiss started to heat up. She passed her hand in my hairs, pulling them a bit, she knows how much I love this.
My hands went under her ass squeezing it a bit. She almost moan, she knows I love her moan and I don't like when she retains them.

Y/n pov:

I wanted to moan so bad, but I know how much he hates when I retains them.
He put his hand under my ass to signal me to jump up, which I did, he sat me on the edge of the sink, he than leaved my mouth and start kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot right away, I couldn't hold my moan and I felt his smirk on my neck. I start to slowly undo his belt, and then his pants, he looked in my eyes.

"Really?"
"I dare you to take me, right now, right here"
"In public?"
"What? Are you saying you don't want me?" I said while passing one of my hands on his chest then his abs, going down to his V shape. My eyes following the movement.
The other removing the straps from my shoulders. My dress falling on my hips
I looked back in his eyes that were scanning my body.

"So?"
He looked back in my eyes, he then put his thumb on my lower lips sliding in my mouth and he then took it out passing on my chin, he then grabbed my neck and pulled me in a harsh kiss, our hand sliding on each other bodies.
I moaned in the kiss a few times; I was so turned on.
He then lifted my dress a bit and reached my thong that he slowly took off, I pressed on each side of his pants that slides down his legs, I felt his hand on my inner thigh, reaching for my crotch.
"Please..." I was breathing so hard I needed him so badly.
"Please what?" he said leaning to kiss my neck, this was just too much.
"I need you inside of me" I felt his thumb against my clit, my breath got locked inside my throat, he slowly put a finger in me and then another one and start moving in and out inch by inch, still rubbing my clit with his thumb. It felt so fucking good, I let out the air that was stuck in me with a big moan, he put his hand over my mouth.

"Keep it down darling, you don't want anyone to interrupt us, do you?"
He let go of my mouth, waiting for me to say something, but I just nodded.
"Use your word baby." He pushed hard in me, hitting my g spot as I felt my orgasm boiling in me.
"Fuck yes"
He smiled, a stupid smirk, he slowly took his finger out of me, placing them in his mouth, omg this is too hot, I pushed his boxer down, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed him harshly.
"Please fuck me" I said between kisses.
I felt his member teasing my entrance, he put his hand over my mouth and push me back, my back hitting the cold materiel from the sink, my back arches as he slides into me. A big moan left my mouth, he presses his hand on it even further. He starts moving in and out of my, I was retaining my moans, he got as deep as possible his dick sliding on my g spot, making my orgasm boiling in me.

He let out of my mouth, grabbed my throat, and pulled my up to him, buried my head in his neck to hide my moans. He let out some macular moans and groans.
"Fuck babe you're so tight" he said between moans. My head fell back as he pushed deep in me.
"Tom, i-" I wasn't even able to talk, I moan loudly.
"Tom, I'm close" he didn't stop, he went even faster, I felt my orgasm coming closer and closer and I reached my high, releasing on his cock, my walls getting even tighter.
"Oh FUCK" He moaned as he released in me.
"Fuck babe" I said breathing heavily.
"Gosh, I missed this"
"Fuck Tom, I so needed this, and I still do."
"You do?"
"Yeah, be ready for round two tonight"
"Fuck I am already getting hard."

(A/n: hello hope you like it 🤍
I love you all 3000
-El)