50 shades of holland • T.H (part 2)

Wk: 2.6k

50 Shades of Holland (part 2)

Y/n pov:

It's been two weeks since I signed the contract and I got to say, he is a fricking sex god.
Yes, it's harsh but fuck, I love it, hehehe, I know I'm evil.
Today he is really tense, I don't understand why, he didn't say anything to me.
Right now, I am sitting on the sofa admiring his figure while he is one the phone, his jaw, that clenching every time the other guy is speaking, the way he brings his hand up to his face to retain his self from explode, the way his biceps contract to the movement of his arms, the way he keeps walking back and forth to calm himself.
He was really hot, wearing his white shirt, the first two bouton undone, reveling his argent chain, the sleeves threatening to rip apart because of his muscles pushing tightly against them, the bottom of it was stuck in his black pants, they were fitting him perfectly ankle length, tight but loose yk what I mean? perfectly matching with his legs. His hairs were messy, probably because of the number of times he passed his hand in them in the last 2 minutes.
He needs to calm down.
I got up and came behind him wrapping my arms around his body, placing a kiss on the back of his shoulder.
"I'll call you back" the man on the phone said.
"Feel free not to" Tom answer back hanging up. He threw his phone on the couch and then slide his hand along my arms.

"You need to relax you are super tense I can feel your muscles Tom, take a deep breath and let the pressure out." He turned around in my arms still wrapping around him.
He then looked down in my eyes, bringing on hand to the side of my arm and the other to my cheek. He stroked it with his thumb and leaned in bringing his mouth next to my ear.
"I have my ways to let the pressure out." He whispered. I smiled.
"I'll be waiting you Mr. Holland" I said in cocky tone. Unwrapping my arms and walking to the so special room, the room that begs for sex, and we were going to give her some.

I got upstairs and opened the door, the fresh smell of washed sheets hitting my face, I started to undress and got to the wardrobe, I took out a really slutty outfit and put it on. This outfit is perfect, you can take everything off just by undoing the little knots on the side of the thong and bra. I then went to the bed and lay down on my back, waiting for him.

The door finally opened his hot mother fucking body entering the room.
He looked at me and lick his lips seeing the outfit I chose for him.
He came closer to me, eyes fixed on my body. He sat next to me placing his hand on my thighs stroking it.
I sat up our faces coming inches apart. He placed his hand on my cheek and our eyes kept switching between our lips and eyes.
"Let the pressure out" I whispered. He looked into my eyes before getting up and going to a drawer where he pulled out four small ropes.
"Lay down" yes siiiiiir, hehehehe.
I lay down in the middle of the bed. He was at the foot of the bed when he slithered in between my legs overing me, both of his strong arms holding him either side of my body.
He looked down into my eyes, I just want to kiss him so badly, I noticed his chain slowly sliding from underneath his shirt falling right in front of my face. Teasing mode activated.

I brought my head up a bit taking the chain in between my teeth, he looked down at my lips, smirking and the brought his hand up to them, brushing his finger against the lower one, he gently leaned in, the chain sliding out of my mouth, as his hot breath came hitting my face inch apart from my lips.

At this moment everything changed, the look in each other eyes, it wasn't the fucker and the fucked, the dominant and the submissive, the dirty man and the innocent woman anymore.
I realized that at this moment the only look we were sharing was the passion we could feel it in each other, the weakness that our body reveled at the touch of the other one, the spark in each other's eyes, from the feelings we had.
It isn't a story of dominant sex, and pleasure the man offer to himself by paying his sex female to be here. It has become a matter of needing each other's presence, of moving forward together, pleasing each other, minding for the other one stability and happiness in their life.
We just wanted to make the other one feels how much we wanted to be in his life.
We needed each other feelings, passion, presence, touch, and we could read this really clearly in the other eyes.