I love you • T.H

Wk: 1.1k

I love you:
(A/n: it's a soft one :3)

Y/N pov:

"You are leaving again?" I asked laying down on the couch.
"I am so sorry babe; you know that if I could if will just stay here with you cuddling all day."
"But Tom, you only came back two days ago."
"I know darling, but I have to, they are promoting my new movie I have to be there."
"But three months, I can't stand it, you are always somewhere else, away from me."
"I am sorry kitten."
"Can we at least cuddle before you have to leave, again?"
"Duh of course." A big smile appeared on his face laying down between my legs, his head resting on my stomach, we just stayed like that, eyes closed, appreciating the moment.

I couldn't stand the fact of him leaving me every week for, I don't know how many months. I was sad honestly, it was harder and harder to hide our relationship and all I wanted was to be able to hold my boyfriend hand in public, or just actually just be with him in public.
I felt my t-shit coming up a bit and a soft kiss pressed on my belly, then another one a bit higher. It made me giggle.
"Tom what are you doing?"
"Appre- kiss- ciat- kiss- ing- kiss- the moment- kiss"
I remain still, my eyes closed, as I felt a small peck on my lips. I opened my eyes seeing my gorgeous boyfriend above me, looking down at me with his amazing brown hazel eyes, his sweet curls falling on his forehead.
"Hi" he whispered
"Hi"
He looked at my lips, slowly leaning down and kissed them, I moved my lips on his. My hands going behind his head passing through his soft hairs.
One of his hands ran from my knees to my ass lifting my leg on his side, lightly pressing his body against mine. Our breath getting heavier, the tension slowly rising.

He grabbed to bottom of my t-shirt slowly pulling it up, our lips parted to let the soft material slide above my head. He smirked a bit remembering I wasn't wearing any bra, he passed his hand over his shoulder grabbing the thin materiel and pulling it off him, his t-shirt joining mine on the floor.

He looked deep in my eyes, leaning in again, kissing my lips in a pationate and beloved kiss.
His hand slide back down to my waist, he sat us up and lifted me. I locked my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss, my hands cupping his face. He led us to the bedroom, we entered, and he place me really gently on the white sheet, we broke apart and he stood up a bit his hand going both on my hips grabbing my sweatpants and sliding them down my legs with my panties. He then looked at my body like it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, every time I was naked, he was admiring me, it made me feel pretty and he knew how insecure I was so that really meant a lot to me.
He looked back in my eyes.
I sat up, never breaking the eye contact.
Placing my hands on his waist performing the same movement as he did on me.
It's my turn to admire his perfect fit amazing body, I'll never the enough of this view. I ran man hand on his abs standing up to reach his pec and now both on my hand laying on his shoulder, he kissed me, he is am amazing kisser. He leaned forward making us slowly fall on the bed and we slide under the soft white sheets, we parted and he took the time, looking down in my eyes, the cover was leaning on his lower back, my legs up on his side he slowly leaned down again pressing his delicious soft lips on mine, I felt his hand coming up my tight and then his finger connecting with my clit, putting a soft pressure on it, already making me breath faster in the kiss, he place himself and I felt his tip teasing my entrance, I put my hand on his lower back slowly pushing him inside of me.
We both took a deep breath still kissing, he started moving making me moan in the kiss, he broke it connecting his lips to my neck, still trusting in and out of me. I felt my walls tighten a bit around his member enough to make him groan in my neck.
I was burring my head in the crock of his neck to camouflage my small sensual moans, And I was hearing his breathing heavily in my neck sometimes groaning and he moaned a few times.
He started to go a bit faster reconnecting our lips at the same time, nothing else was needed, in was pure love, those feelings I had for him never had been so powerful, he was the man I wanted to spend my entire life with.
I wanted to grow old with him, I wanted him the father of my child, I wanted to be his and his only, forever.
I felt a small knot in my stomach growing. And I parted our lips still rubbing softly against each other's.
"Tom" I warned him, feeling my high slowly coming.
"I know Darling- oh, my- Me too"
He trusted deep in my sliding on my g spot making me moan a last time as I reach my high soon followed my him. He slowed down, both of us breathing heavily his hot breath hitting my face our lips still brushing against each other looking in each other's soul.
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you more"
He slowly pulled out and lay behind me passing his arm around me pulling my body against his chest.
I closed my eyes, drifting in my sleep.

"Come with me" he said waking me a bit up.
"What?"
"Come with me at the premier, I am tired of this, I want to be able to hold your hand, kiss you, hug you in public, I want to show to the world how happy I am with my girl and how lucky I am.

I felt tears slowly coming up in my eyes, I turned around facing him, I looked at his face then in his eyes.

"Will you come with me darling?"
"Of course, I am Tom, I'm not afraid to be seen with you, I can finally show off to everyone what a wonderful boyfriend I'm lucky enough to have."
We collapsed our lips together feeling all the love we have for each other travelling between our bodies.
We broke apart and spooned again.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too Tommy"

(A/n: hello hope you liked it 🤍
Love you all 3000
-El)