My best friend • A.R

Wk: 1.9k

My best friend :

Y/n pov:

"And who the hell is this new preacher?"
"Arvin, come one."
My best friend turned his head facing me.

"What?"
"You know, it is not because we are not in this whole... church thing, that you can talk shit about them, your sister is with them."
He sighted rolling his eyes and lay down on the grass.
"You are too wise Y/n"
"I know, I am the best"
"The be- No way, not even for a dying dog."
"Excuse me?" I said hitting him.
"Did you just hit me?"
"Maybe" he starts to sit up
"You did just hit me, right?"
I leaned closer to him our faces inches apart.
"And what if I did?"
"You are so a dead person Y/n Y/l/n"
I smirked at him and pushed him away getting up and I started running away.
"YOU ARE SO DEAD" he got up and ran after me.
I ran inside of my small house, running in my room, and I hide under the bed, not making any noises, trying to figure out where he went.
Everything was silent until I felt myself being drag out from under the bad lifted and smashes against my bed, his strong grip on my shoulders holding me down.

"Found ya"
"Please don't kill me"
He smirked.
"You should have thought about this before"
He started tickling me, gosh I hate this.
"ARVIN STOP"
He didn't move his hand and kept torturing me. I managed to push him on the side, and I climbed on him, grabbing his wrists, and pinning them one the bed.
"Arvin Eugene Russel, you are a horrible man"
He pushed me up, grabbing my wrist, turning us around and pinning me against the bed again.
"And you are acting like a very bad girl, Y/n Y/l/n" he said his hot breath hitting my face, my legs wrapped around his body. I looked in his eyes, then his lips, and his eyes again, he saw that and smirked.

I always thought he was hot, and cute, and I've always had a massive crush on him, but he is my best friend and my only friend so I really didn't want to do anything but right now I just can't hold it.

I looked in his eyes he was studying my face, I looked at his lips, he licked them, I looked back at his eyes they were looking at my lips, then he looked me in my eyes, we locked our gaze in each other's, then I lifted myself smashing my lips against his, he immediately kissed me back. He let go of my hand, leaving my lips and kissed my neck as he crashed his body against mine. I felt his member growing between my legs, the sensation gave me tons of butterflies and make me moan, I felt him smirked in my neck as he was leaving marks.

"Shit Arvin, I need you"
I passed my hands under his t-shirt, rubbing his back as he was kissing my neck harshly, some uncontrolled moans left my mouth and he groaned a few times in my neck, I started to lift his shirt and he back off taking it off and throwing it on the ground, shit he is ripped.
I passed my hand on his chest and his abs, going down to his V shape and his belt and slowly taking it off, I looked up to his face, he was analysing every one of my movements and then looked in my eyes. I took off his belt and throw it next to us on the ground, he leaned down, placing a really soft kiss on my lips.
He broke the kiss now only looking at my face.

"You are so pretty; I wonder what you look like without these clothes on."
"Then take them off"
He smirked
"Nah it's your job" he back off getting off the bed, he put a vinyl on the record player and sat on the sofa in front of my bed.
"Dace for me baby girl"
I bit my lips, and got up from the bed, standing in front of him as I start to move my hips on the rhythm of the music, I slowly took my top off, and let it fell on the ground next to me, I looked back at him locked my gaze in his as I undo the button of my shorts, and led them all the way down of my legs, I stood up, looking at him, he was locking at my body like you look at a hot meal after days without eating. He liked his lips and bite it. I got closer to him, still swaying my hips on the rhythm of the music and as I got closer, he put one of his hand on my thigh, I climbed on his lap as start kissing his neck, I moved my hips like he was fucking me and I felt his member getting harder between my legs as he moaned, I smirk at the effect I had on him, he put his hands on my ass, and squeezed it, I let out a moan in his neck which make him groaned.
I place my hand on his chest and slide it down to his abs and his V shape as I unbutton his jeans, I slowly slide off his lap getting on my knees between his legs as I slide his jeans down.
I kissed his V shaped making him groan, the I kissed his abs his chest then his neck sucking on it again then connected my lips to his in a hot kiss, he passed his hand in my back and unclipped my bra, he then grabbed me and turned us around, his kneeling in front of me. He kissed my inner thigh getting closer and closer to my crotch.
"Shit" I couldn't help it the tension was hot, and I needed him.
He started to slide my panties off, admiring me, he looked back in my eyes, asking for permission, I nodded, and he leaned in, connecting his lips to my wet pussy, a moan escaped my mouth as he started licking, he was good, he was playing harshly with his tong on my clit making me groan and moan as I squeezed his hair. I felt one of his finger slides in me, making me a moaning mess, he kept driving me crazy as I felt my orgasm boil in me.
"Fuck Arv, I am so close"
He didn't care, he went even harder on me, sliding another finger inside of me.
I moaned loudly as I reach my high realising on his finger.
"Fuck, where did you learn to do that?"
He smirked and stood up coming up to kiss me, I could taste myself on his lips but at some point, it was hot.
"I think my little devil deserve something too." I whispered my lips brushing against his.
"You think?"
I slowly grabbed the waistband of his boxer and took them off, I stood up and pushed him against the wall of my room attacking his lips as we slided our hands on each other's bodies. I leaved his lips, kissing hid neck softly, making sure to leave some marks. Then his chest, his abs, his V line, I grabbed his member in my hand as he took a deep breath, I rubbed my thumb on the tip of it, spreading the pre cum on my finger, I slowly started to move my hand up and down his cock, I pressed my lips against the tip of it and took it a bit in my mouth, he groaned at the sensation, I felt his hand grabbing my hair and made a ponytail that he took firmly in his hand. He pressed a bit on the back of my neck pushing me further, I started sucking him off, his hand moving in sync with my head, he groaned a few times and his groaned became moans, and that is turning me on so bad.
"Ah, Fuck Y/n, if you keep doing it, I'm going to cum."
The little bitch I am, I kept doing it, I heard him groaned and moaned louder, I felt my hairs being pulled back as his member leaved my mouth.
"Shit" he said letting a long sight coming out.
He pulled me up, and I joined my lips with his, he grabbed my ass and jumped putting my legs around his waist, my back hitting the soft sheets of my bed.
He leaved my lips kissing my neck sucking it, probably leaving big marks.
I moaned as he founds my sweet spot making him smirk in my neck. I was feeling his member rubbing against my entrance, I wanted him so bad, and he was teasing me like hell.
"Just fuck me already Arvin"
"As you want princess" he kissed my neck one last time and pushed himself inside of me, I let out a loud moan.
"Oh fuck you are tight" He groaned as he pushed himself deeper in mye, which made me fell like heaven, he started to slowly moved in and out if me, making me moan harder and harder, I scratched his back from the pressure, he was kissing my neck to prevent his moaned, I put my hand on his lower back pushing him deep inside, we both moan loudly, I felt my orgasm reach me and I didn't even had the breath to tell him, my tight walls getting tighter around his cock, making his moaned loudly as the surprising movement, he kept going, it was feeling so fucking good, my breath go stuck in my throat. My eyes falling back all my muscles giving up, my legs trembling, he pushed himself deep in my making him moaned and making me relished all the pressure with a loud moan as I felt his hot substance filling me.
He moved slower and slowly getting off me, he back up a bit and lay down, his head resting between my belly and chest as I started patting his and playing with his hairs, my legs were still shaking a bit, some involuntary contractions, he rubbed his thumb on the side of my body, I closed my eyes appreciating the moment.
"Can we do this again?" I asked him.
"Because you thought I wasn't going to do it again?"
"Just you know, I personally had the best sex ever."
"Me too, I swear I never had this in my entire life."
"I don't want to do it with another person Arvin, what I am trying to tell is that I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine..."
He lifted his head looking up in my eyes, I stood up above me, coming up to my face placing a gentle kiss on my lips. Then pulling back looking deep in my eyes.
"Oh, don't worry baby, I am all yours and you're mine and mine only"
I smiled at him, and he pecked my lips and lay down next me, he put his boxer back on same as I did with my thong, he covered us with the blanket grabbing me and pulling me against him, I rested my hand and head on his chest, and he grabbed my thigh pulling it on him, resting it on his lap, rubbing it with his thumb.
"Good night princess" he said placing a gentle kiss on top of my head.
"Night, night, babe." I replied as I was falling asleep in his arm, I felt good, I felt safe, I felt warm, and I was feeling like I was giving him something other to hold on to than his sister, for the first time in my life I felt enough.

(A/n: Hello hope you liked it 🤍
Love you all 3000
-El ✨✨)