50 shades of holland • T.H (part 1)

Wk: 2k

50 shades of Holland (part one)

Y/n pov:

"And this... how can I introduce you to this?... This is my playroom?"
"Playroom? Like in 50 shades of grey?"
I took a step closer to him, hiding how intimidate I was by this man.
"Kinda" he said with a smirk on his face.
I smiled back.
Gosh what am I getting myself into?

"Let's eat something."
"Sure"
We went in the living room, a luxurious meal was now place on the table.
"Fancy" he chuckled at my comment, and we sat down facing each other, our gaze burning with desire.
A file was setting next to each one of us.

"And what's this?" I ask never breaking the eye contact.
"That the contract, I am sure you could have understood, I am a man of Power, Holland industries don't want this part of my life to cause some... damages, let's put it that way."
We read it together taking some 'ideas' out of the list, because ok I love sex like LOOOOOOVVVEEE it but come one, I am not a toy.

We were eating, he was looking down at his plate, but I still had a question.
"So, Tom, as I read, will you be like... the boss of me?"
His gaze come up his head still down, why is that so hot?
He chuckled probably at the fact that I called him by his first name. He looked back down then raise his head locking straight in my eyes.
"Well, is Christian Grey the boss of Anastasia Steele?"
I blush, why I don't know but it made me blush. And he saw, shit.
"Well, *clear throat* it was a delicious meal Mr. Holland."
He smiled, well he smirked because it didn't look like a smile more like cocky, why am I so stressed and nervous right now?
"You're nervous"
"How-"
"First your right left bouncing slowly up and down under the table, your breath getting a little faster and louder, the way you play with your hands, brushing your nails together to make a sound to distract you, and finally the hot way you bit your bottom lips. Oh, and by the way don't do this, it's... *take his glass of wine bringing it to his lips*... a real torture, uselessly hot... *take a sip of wine before putting it back down*... so don't"
He clears his throat making eyes contact, crossing his arms in front of him on the table and resting on them.
I blushed hard, am I really an open book like this? Come on, pull yourself together.
"You now how to read woman or am I just an easy one?"
"I never try to read the woman, I'm just contenting myself of the... sex I can have with her, actually I don't know why I see so clear in you."
"Interesting."
"Init?"
Two women entered the room and came to clean up our dishes then leaved letting only our paper on the table.
"Yeah, well Tom, I am glad to tell you... *grab a pen and start signing the contract*... that, I, Y/n Maria Kohnert, totally agree with this contract and the simple modification we made... and... here."
I pressed the back of the pen on the table to close it and pushed the paper in front of Tom.
He opened it a bit, then close it smiling at me.
"It's a pleasure to be in business with you 'Mr. Holland'" I said resting back in my chair making sure to slide my food along his leg.
"Pleasure share Miss Kohnert."
He rested back in his chair too, pushing it backwards patting his lap. I stood up walking next to him and placed on hand on his shoulder, he grabbed my waist slowly pushing me on his lap, I widened my legs, sitting on him.
My dress came up on my thighs and he pushed it up even further with his hands, my arms were resting on his shoulders my hand playing with the back of his hair.

He analyzed my body, sliding his hand on me, gosh the goosebuuuuuuumps.
He pushed on my back a little leaning me toward him, he brushed his lips against mine.
"You're different" he whispered, come on Y/n don't show him that he can literally control you.
"Well, I wouldn't say your like the others either."
He locked his gaze in mine making my whole body go weak making me slightly shiver. He smirked sensing this.
He put his hand on my thighs, pushing to slide his hand under them to my ass, he got up sitting me on the table. He put his hand on my thighs, standing between my legs, I wrapped then around him pushing his body further against mine. He slowly leaned in connecting his soft lips to mine, we took a deep breath in the kiss, he broke the kiss, resting our forehead together letting the air out of our lungs.
He suddenly pressed his lips on mine turning into a deep make out session.
He leaved my lips connection his lips roughly with my neck suck and biting on it. Fuck this mouth already do miracle. I let my head feel back leaving him more space to suck on my neck. A moan leaving my lips I felt him smirk on my skin.
He brought his hand up on my shoulder slowly removing the straps of my thin dress, he then slid his hand in my back unzipping it, I slowly moved my hand from his hair and slide them on his chest removing each bouton of his expensive shirt, and widened it open freeing his amazingly well ripped chest and abs... damn...

When he finished with the zipper of my dress, he back off, his lips leaving my neck and he took his shirt off, he let me drool over his body and then put his hand on my neck pushing me down on the table leaning down with me, then he brought his hands on each side of my dress slowly pulling it down my body, I lifted myself to let the soft materiel slide off. I was now well aware of the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra and I was just laying in front of him with my underwear lingerie.
I heard my dress fall on the floor next to him and his hands slide along my body, passing on my thighs, my waist my stomach, my breast, he grabbed my right boob massaging it and he leaned it and connected his lips with my left nipple, a few moans left my mouth.
I wrapped my legs around his body and press with my hand on his chest, pushing him back, I sat up, him standing between my legs.
He looked at me with a confused gaze, but I pressed my hand on the back of his head, pressing his forward as our lips collapse together. My hand reach for his belt taking it off as fast as I can and unzipping his pants pushing them till, they fall down his legs.
He smirked, I melted.
I felt his hand slide on my inner thigh reaching my crotch, I let a few moans as we were still making out, his fingers played with my underwear sliding them down, he back off a little so I could join my legs and let it slide the long of my legs, Tom then widened my legs again, finally braking the kiss letting me breath he smirked and kneeled in front of me placing kisses on my inner thighs, my breath got stuck as he came closer and closer to where I needed him the most. I closed my eyes my head falling back as my hand gripped his soft curls.
He finally connected his tongue with my sensitive clit, I bit my lip to prevent the moan from leaving my mouth, I break when I felt two fingers inside of my fold, the moans leaving my mouth.
"Fuck- Tom"
He speeds up, making me loose it.
"Aaahhh fuck, how are you doing this?"
He smirks and I felt the familiar knot in my stomach as he kept doing it.
"Shit I am already so close"
"Come on darling, let go for me"
He pressed further with his tongue. I felt my walls clench around his fingers, and I come on them.
"Oh fuck" I took deep breathes, he took his finger out of me, and stood up between my legs and I slowly opened my eyes facing his handsome face covered with a smirk looking down at me.
"Yo-you're good" I said breathless
"I know" he then smashed his lips on mine. I could taste myself on his lips which was honestly... hot?
He pressed me back a bit placing on of his hand in my back to hole me up and I press one of my hand on the waistband of his boxer, pushing it down his legs.
Our lips parted
"Pills?"
I nodded, his pressed his hand on my shoulder making me lay down as I felt his tip teasing my entrance, then slowly pushing in, I bit my lips.
"No darling I want to hear you scream my name"
"Fuck"
He pull out leaving me speechless but ram back inside off me.
"Ahh Fuck Tom!"
"Shit"
We both moaned loudly as he began to trust in an out.
His hands were holding my waist down on the table, I needed to let the pressure out, so I grabbed his arm squeezing it in my hand.
"Fuck yo-your tight"
He moaned, fuck who knew that sound could be the hottest thing in the whole universe.
I felt the knot coming back in my stomach, so my walls slightly clench around his member.
"Oh shit, let go darling"
I did as he said, reaching my high for the second time coming on his.
He slowed down. Pulling out.
"I'm not quit there darling, mind to take another round."
"I could do this all night" I answer in a cocky tone.
He smirked and pull me up making me stand I front of him, he pecked my lips and turned me around banding me over the table, I grabbed the edge of it with my hand as he trusted deep in my again making me a moaning mess as he groaned, he grabbed my waist with one of his hand and the other came on the back of my neck squeezing it.
"Oh fuck you're driving me crazy Y/n"
He speeds up making me literally scream his name.
"Yeah, come on let me hear you how good I make you feel"
It didn't take me long to felt it for the third time.
"oh fuck Tom i-" I couldn't even finished he was fucking me so badly I couldn't speak.
"Me to princess, hold- shit hold on for me"
I gripped the edge of the table my knuckles turning white
He trusted again a few times both moaning.
"Shit ok go" finally I was apple to reach my high for the third time and let my orgasm take over my body, my walls clenched squeezing his member.
"Oh my-" I felt a hot substance feeling me as I reach my climax.
He slowed down both of us breathing heavily.
He slowly pulled out a last moan escaping my mouth, my legs were shaking, I couldn't move, but I felt his arms wrapped around my body, lifting me up and taking me to the bedroom.
We entered and he lay me in bed snuggling next to me holding me close as I rest my head on his chest.
I started drifting to sleep.
"Darling, just for your information"
"Hm"
"Next time I won't go that easy on you"
OH. MY. GOD, play cool Y/n, come on.
"Can't wait" smooth, oh my god he's going to make me faint...

(A/n: Yes ladies and gentlemen, a second part is on it's way
Hehehehehehe
-El✨✨)