His treasure • N.D

Hey guys, so this was a request. I hope you'll like it and you can all feel free to submit your requests to me.
You can leave it in the comments or on my wall, or my dm's, or my other social media.

Wk: 4.3k

( for insta Lmao)

( for insta Lmao)

Nathan pov:

"Nate you better come up with something big, now." Sully mumbled in the earpiece.
"Well I would show it to you but I can't share it with too many members of the family." I joked while holding my gun in front of me as I walked along the house.
"Hey! It's bad enough that you are fucking my sister so don't rub it in my face." he said annoyed.
"Oh come on I am joking, I'm joking. Just put it in the drainpipe." I said and pressed my back against the wall.
"You know I didn't say anything at first and you should be grateful." He snapped and I chuckled leaning on my side to see if anyone was on the other side of the wall.
"I was super cool about it." He said in a shocked tone and as I started walking again, the gun raised in front of me.

"Sully punching me and running after me for 5 minutes yelling that you were going to kill me and that I was an asshole was NOT being super cool." I whispered.
"Well you deserved it." He said
"Yeah well it's worth it, the way she submit to my com-"
"Nate I swear to god, shut your mouth or Imma put you in a package and send you on a desert island." He snapped angrily.
"Yeah, just put the necklace in the drainpipe so I can go get my reward when I get home."
I said and heard the box slid down the drainpipe.
"Nathan you are so dead." He mumbled and I caught the box that fell out of the drain.
I opened it and saw the beautiful necklace laying in it.

"Nate, get the hell outta here with it. I'll come over tomorrow night." Sully mumbled in the earpiece
"Feel free not to" And on that the connection got cut as I started walking away.

I keep looking at the necklace, and inspect it. A chain with diamonds holding five crystal flowers together. The navy blue gives the object its dark side, it makes it ancient. The light blue gives it life and brightness, it attracts the eye, it makes you look it's way.
The two stones with different blue tones would impress anyone.

Sully and I have been working together for over 3 years. Our informant is Sarah, Sully's sister.
I think you got that Sarah and I are a thing. I like annoying Sully with dirty jokes because I know it pisses him off, but for real, I really love her, we are pretty serious.

We met two years ago, I was trying to steal some shit for another treasure thingy, when someone came out of nowhere and attacked me. We started fighting and she tackled me on the ground and climbed on top of me putting a knife under my chin. Fortunately, Sully came in and recognized her.

We couldn't stand each other for about a year and one night we were arguing because we fought bad guys and she "accidently" cut me with her knife.
She started rambling on about how she said she was sorry and that she would never hurt me. I saw guilt and tears in her eyes and I understood that she felt exactly the same thing I have been feeling for over a year.
I always liked her, first she is bloody hot, and she is really emotional, even if she doesn't show it, she takes all the beautiful things to heart, and cares so much about the things and people she loves. But she can also kick ass. I mean she beated me once. Ever since we started training together, I always win.
She became really special to me and I am totally in love with her, but I haven't told her that yet.