Romantic weekend • P.P (part 1)

Wk: 3.7k

"Come one, dad, it's not like you are using the house anyways, isn't it?" I follow him around the kitchen of the countdown

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Come one, dad, it's not like you are using the house anyways, isn't it?" I follow him around the kitchen of the countdown.
"No." He grabs the plates on the counter and then walk away from me.
"Dad, please listen to me! I-" I step over my own foot and catch myself on the table.
"Ugh dad!" I try to catch up with him, and almost fall back down.
"Can you- Hey! Slow down!" Damn it, he's fast.
"Daaaaaaaaaaaaad" we enter the living room and all head turn to us.

He passes the peanut butter sandwich to auntie Nat and sits on the chair around the coffee table.
"Nope" He stuffs his sandwich in his mouth and starts chewing smiling at me.
I groan and get on my knees, placing my hands on his knees.
"Dad please, I am responsible and I want to spend my birthday in my childhood home, with my friends, come I am going to be nineteen years old. Pretty, pretty, pretty please."

I hear someone laugh behind me and turn around seeing Wanda and Tony laughing.
"What?!" I snap.
"Oh nothing, nothing" Wanda says and then whisper to Tony again, who smirks and grab his phone.
I roll my eyes and look back to my dad.

He finish the bite he took and then point a finger at me.
"So you are telling me, that, you want me to let you spend a weekend in the house. With me on a mission, and your mom and brother on a trip, so you can party with your friends, when nobody's there?"
"Da-"
My dad starts laughing and I frown my eyebrows as the rest of the avengers follow.
"Wh-What?" I ask looking around.
"Come on-" I get cut off when someone enter the room, from the window coming crashing down on the floor, sliding until it stops at Tony's feet.

"Hey Mr. Stark"  I hear Peter groan as he tries to get up, groaning and holding his side.

What the hell is going on?

"Hi kid"
"You wanted to see me?" Peter asks taking his spider-man mask off.
"Yeah, just- just, watch" Tony tell him and Peter frown and everyone looks back at me smirking.
"WHAT!" I ask again and everyone starts laughing

I look back at my dad. And see him smile at Wanda.
"Please" I say again.
"Ok but, what friends are we talking about, you don't have friends." He says and smirks.
I glare at him and then think about he says.
"My friend, that I have by the way, are- are- uhm-"
"Oh my god!" Someone exclaim behind and I turn around seeing red all over me dissipating.

I look at Peter who's bright red and looks around me with big eyes. I look around me seeing my vision from a couple second ago floating around me.

It's one of my memories. With him.
I have my hand pulling on his brown locks as he pushes me against a wall gripping my waist tightly. Our lips crushing together and moving in sink.
My eyes widen and I get up instantly waving my arms around the red magic.
"Wanda, you traitor!" I shout at her.

She laughs as her slightly red eyes turn back brown. I sigh and burry my face in my hands and  breath heavily trying the push the embarrassment away from, well, me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 30, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

One shot smut T•Hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें